• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Trivia

we haven't had a good videogame trivia thread in a while, and i don't see any of you jerks starting one, so here we are!

the rules are simple, like every other thread, the first person to answer the question correctly gets to pose a question of their own. since i'm starting the thread, i'll start off with the first question:

Q: In Capcom's RPG for the SNES published in 1993, what did you have to do in order to advance past the first area?

wmat said:
Talk to the girls with the blue hair. First left, then right.
close. remember, the first area, not level.

Chibrou said:
Using a potion on the beaver that you can find in the old man's house
YES!

thank god, i thought no one was going to get that. alright, your turn to ask a question Chibrou.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Mike Works said:
close. remember, the first area, not level.

YES!

thank god, i thought no one was going to get that. alright, your turn to ask a question Chibrou.
:'( Bwaaah

Spruchy

PIZZA!!!!!!

pizza-page.jpg

Chibrou

1995 : Obscure plateformer from an european studio, the hero was throwing bananas and pineapple. Now, tell me more about the hero's underwear.

Cheerilee

Chibrou said:
1995 : Obscure plateformer from an european studio, the hero was throwing bananas and pineapple. Now, tell me more about the hero's underwear.
It was all he wore after being hit once and his armor broke?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Chibrou said:

He has no underwear, and since when was Rayman obscure?

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
It was rather big and had blue and white stripes to make him appear slender, he fell into a pot as a kid and is rather strong?

in order to keep this thread alive, if someone asks a question and then stops posting, i'll just start things over with a new question. i'll give Chibrou a few more minutes though.

HUELEN10

Mike Works said:
in order to keep this thread alive, if someone asks a question and then stops posting, i'll just start things over with a new question. i'll give Chibrou a few more minutes though.
That sounds like a good idea.
How many minutes after the question is asked should we move on from? And who will ask?

I say 5, and whoever replied first to the original, but now expired question.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Banzaiaap said:
Obelix, duh :p
obelix01.jpg

I don't have any questions though, so I'll give someone else the honor.
Hey, my post was the ANSWER to the question. I just happened to end it with a question mark :p

jorma

is now taking requests
wmat said:
Okay, this is getting nowhere real fast. We need a new question up in this bitch.

Well its your question to ask, but the person who originally asked the question should confirm though.

alright, looks like he's left the thread, so lets start this bitch over

new question: what was the name of the secret off-road city you could reach by driving off road just after the train tracks (in any level) for 3 minutes straight in Road Rash for the Genesis?

EmSeta

Chibrou said:

Thejunglegg.gif

No?

Platformer - check
European studio - check
Underwear - check
Throwing bananas - check
1995 - no, 1994
Obscure - not really

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Mike Works said:
alright, looks like he's left the thread, so lets start this bitch over

new question: what was the name of the secret off-road city you could reach by driving off road just after the train tracks (in any level) for 3 minutes straight in Road Rash for the Genesis?

Spiro Agnew - or, at least, that's the name that most people use for it, since the first thing you see when you enter the city is a huge semi-trailer truck with a picture of Agnew's face on it. I can't find a picture of it, but this is what they sourced it from, I think.

467px-Spiro_Agnew.jpg

alistairw said:
Spiro Agnew - or, at least, that's the name that most people use for it, since the first thing you see when you enter the city is a huge semi-trailer truck with a picture of Agnew's face on it. I can't find a picture of it, but this is what they sourced it from, I think.

467px-Spiro_Agnew.jpg
CORRECT

i had no idea that was an actual guy :lol

your turn to ask a question! i'm personally heading off to bed now, but i'll be back in this thread for most of tomorrow. lets get some good questions!

alistairw

Sweet. Okay, here's one...

Question: What's the connection between in-development indie title Saint Seiya Densetsu and the upcoming BioShock prequel?

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Kids get molested? Saint Seiya is all about kids getting molested by grown ups for the sake of Athena and in Bioshock....you molest little sisters. Just gessing...

alistairw

Mistouze said:
Kids get molested? Saint Seiya is all about kids getting molested by grown ups for the sake of Athena and in Bioshock....you molest little sisters. Just gessing...

Spot on, man. Ask away.

Top Bottom