• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The War Game Generator -- Churning out generic war games, complete with box art!

Bog

Junior Ace
Lazy developers need look no further than the following page to find the inspiration for their next triple-A title. Something tells me at least one of the games created with this thing will finds its way to store shelves.

The Tapezilla War Game Generator (v1.0)

Here are just a few examples that cracked me up.

ally.jpg

I can only assume by the title that you're simply the main character's buddy. Do you help him get out of trouble? Probably not. He's the real hero. You're just his ally.

patrol.jpg

It looks like something went horribly wrong on this routine patrol of Asia. Why the hell are they patrolling Asia, anyway?

image.php

Apparently the main character is all about kicking some ass in England... but only underground.

Pro tip: There's a nifty link at the bottom to link directly to your images.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Standard template should be "____ of ____". Everything else should have a 10% chance of happening.

Bog

Junior Ace
Drinky Crow said:
pretty clever! needs more subtitle abuse, like [verb] of [object]: [country] conflict

Oh it's comin'. That's why this is explicitly called v1.0

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Not enough smileys in the world...

:lol :lol :lol

lyre

The_Dude said:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/Fear_Itself187/WarGame.jpg[IMG]

Easiest war game ever[/QUOTE]
The sequel!
[img]http://xs432.xs.to/xs432/08441/imagex.php939.jpg

Crayon

This shit is way funnier than it should be. :lol

The images look so fucking stupid yet they are so close to what I see on the shelves.

HEROES OF DUTY OF VALOR IN ARMS 4: CONFLICT CONFRONT

Too bad the thing can't whip up CE versions on demand.

Top Bottom