• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 2 - GAF Rendezvous

JonAmikar

Ignorant Scrub
gears-of-war-logo.png

GamerTags
JonAmikar - Amikar
bumpkin - DaveB1980
kaizoku - kaizoku7
george21000 - george21000
Guts Of Thor - Guts Of Thor
DiddyBop- ussjme
II VerTigo II - Z IR 0 C O O L
Teknoman - TeknomanEX
LittleTokyo - ThisSplitLip
NubCakes09 - NubCakes09
warbegins - warbegins
johnFkennedy - Sebby F Baby
RSTEIN - RJ81
hearsaybear - ReaganStein
REV 09 - REV 09
JB1981 - Beamber
TeQuieroPuta - atuPoreiuQeT
bimet - bimet
draven - CidDelNorte
Shoogoo - Shoogoo
zaidr - Shihab
ipukespiders - SpaceHawg
sableholic - sableholic
HurricaneJesus - HurricaneJesus
SpacLock - Father Whiskey

Jump in?

bumpkin

kaizoku said:
these threads pre launch quickly become useless. I need players who play NOW and who play ALOT so I can maybe have a group of regulars I can count on for a game

gt: kaizoku7
I agree. That's why I replied in this thread instead.

Lets get more people on this! Surely there still must be a healthy GOW2 community on NEOGAF despite the appearance of it being overrun with pundits.

bimet

GT: bimet
Usually on after 5PM PST. Send an invite and I'll be there; don't much care what we play. I just want me some Gears time.

draven

GT: CidDelNorte

Usually on every night after 10pm (it's killing time when the wife and baby go to sleep), and am down for any more (including horde).

Shoogoo

GT : Shoogoo

For horde mode only. Feel free to invite me even if I'm on something else. I usually swap discs if I'm on a single player game. I still need to do that hoard the horde thing, too.

SpacLock

I have team of 3 good players and we need 2 more good players. We always get teamed up with horrible randoms that kill themselves with the boomshot. If you want to play (please) send me a friend request.

GT: Father Whiskey

Top Bottom