• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why do foreign women think they're hot shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other night (Sunday), I was at this spot in Virginia called “Babylon,” where I heard they televise a lot of soccer games and showcase a new music band every week, but it must have been some sort of Zulu night on Sunday because there were a lot of flashy and blinging Africans in attendance, and I looked sort of out of place.

Eventually, I tried to strike some conversation with some of the finer African ladies at the bar – most of whom looked unattended – and I got nothing but cold, dismissive responses from them. They didn’t want to dance; didn’t really want to engage in any dialogue with me outside of the conventional pleasantries, and at first I thought there was something wrong with my face or clothes, but after a quick check in the men’s room, I discovered it wasn’t that.

My question is: Why do people, females in particular, think they’re so much better than the natural residents of the land? It doesn’t really matter where they’re from really because it seems they all possess some misguided sense of superiority over decent catches like me (good job, an OK pad, engaging personality, U.S. passport), as if I’m supposed to put them on a high pedestal because they flocked from some awful spit of land ruled by a mad dictator whose name is unpronounceable to anyone with a civilized tongue.

Back to last night, I pulled almost every stunt from dating books like “The Game” and “The Mystery Method” and the tips from SoSuave.net with very little success. Perhaps their idea of what constitutes a real man is different where they’re from, thus rendering these sex manuals useless for the most part, but short of running around God’s creation with an AK-47, screaming at the top of my lungs, I tried almost everything in my power to emulate the sort of male comedy they’re probably accustomed to back home. But personally, I think it all boils down to racism. They just want to socialize with folks from the same real estate, and, to some degree, I don’t blame them since a lot of my ethnic peers fail to stack up in both the professional and social spectrums.

Nevertheless, I was disappointed in both the establishment (Babylon) and the crowd. It isn’t the first time this has happened to me, and it won’t be the last.

Xun

NintendosBooger said:
Eventually, I tried to strike some conversation with some of the finer African ladies at the bar – most of whom looked unattended – and I got nothing but cold, dismissive responses from them. They didn’t want to dance; didn’t really want to engage in any dialogue with me outside of the conventional pleasantries, and at first I thought there was something wrong with my face or clothes, but after a quick check in the men’s room, I discovered it wasn’t that.
South Africans by any chance?

If so there's your reason.

inner-G

Banned
NintendosBooger said:
Back to last night, I pulled almost every stunt from dating books like “The Game” and “The Mystery Method” and the tips from SoSuave.net with very little success.
Hm, maybe try being yourself instead of using plans from cheezy 'hook-up' websites.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
You should try the top tips from MAXIM, those REALLY work ...

/facepalm

NintendosBooger said:
Pics of what? The people at Babylon? Not everyone takes random and intrusive cellphone snapshots of people, you know.

Get real.

I'd rather see women, but if not, pics of you then?

Because all we have to go on is your word about how much of catch you are and all your wonderful pickup techniques. No fun.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
I heard shouting "USA USA USA!" on top of your lungs while drumming on your chest with your fists does great to pick up the foreign pussy.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
NintendosBooger said:
I don't have a confident personality because of where I'm from, but of what I've accomplished in life (which is a lot).

it's always a good idea to keep an updated draft of your obituary. Don't leave it for someone else to write on your behalf.

Instigator said:
I'd rather see women, but if not, pics of you then?

Because all we have to go on is your word about how much of catch you are and all your wonderful pickup techniques. No fun.

Every time I start of thread, assholes ask me to post a picture of myself. The sad thing is, it's mostly male GAFers that are doing the asking.

Honestly, you're a man...so why would you ask to see a photo of another man?

Binabik15

7moqdc

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
it must have been some sort of Zulu night on Sunday because there were a lot of flashy and blinging Africans

misguided sense of superiority over decent catches like me (good job, an OK pad, engaging personality, U.S. passport)

So... to hook up you show your passport ?:
NintendosBooger : Hi lady,wanna check mah passport? ;)

Cheeto

NintendosBooger said:
I don't have a confident personality because of where I'm from, but of what I've accomplished in life (which is a lot). There's a difference.
So you did get to go on that ski trip then?

Door2Dawn

Banned
NintendosBooger said:
Every time I start of thread, assholes ask me to post a picture of myself. The sad thing is, it's mostly male GAFers that are doing the asking.

Honestly, you're a man...so why would you ask to see a photo of another man?
You do realize that there are also gay men on this forum right? Don't stingy man! Show off them legs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom