• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to make fistfulofmetal spontaneously combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
http://www.cinematical.com/2009/08/20/good-news-pervs-black-swan-has-a-portman-kunis-sex-scene/
Good News, Pervs! 'Black Swan' Has a Portman-Kunis Sex Scene!

by Eric D. Snider Aug 20th 2009 // 5:45PM
Darren Aronofsky's films -- Requiem for a Dream, Pi, The Fountain, The Wrestler -- have certainly not lacked strangeness or controversy, and it appears his next one, Black Swan, due in 2010, is no different. In a review of the screenplay, Carson Reeves at ScriptShadow reveals that the story includes a sex scene between the film's stars, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. And as you may know, Portman and Kunis are both female lady girl women persons!! Obviously, this automatically means the scene is hawt.

Reeves' script review has some significant spoilers, and not just the Internet crybaby "Oh no, you revealed a character's name!" kind, so proceed with caution over there. But the movie's premise is that Portman plays a sweet, innocent ballerina taking the lead in Swan Lake, and Kunis plays another ballerina who looks a lot like Portman but is much more reckless and "dark." How or why they end up in bed together, I won't say, and it's probably irrelevant compared to the more important issue, i.e., OMG PORTMAN KUNIS SEX!!!1! Reeves says it's "ecstasy-induced hungry aggressive angry sex"; whether he means "ecstasy" in the sense of being ecstatic or "Ecstasy" in the sense of the drug you take at raves, I don't know. I would guess the latter.

Of course, this is only a review of the script, which has already been rewritten by Mark Heyman from John McLaughlin's original. Aronofsky might shoot it in a way that's far less, um, appealing than it sounds, or he could cut it altogether. Time -- and the Internet -- will tell. In the meantime, gentlemen, start your engines!

[Via Slashfilm.]

ICAME_Spongebob.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
My boner is throbbing.

Aronofsky might shoot it in a way that's far less, um, appealing than it sounds, or he could cut it altogether.
Uh . . . just think about that 'double' scene with Jennifer Connelly near the end of in Requiem for a Dream.

Zeliard

MaestroRyan said:
I just saw Garden State. Made me like Natalie Portman. I can't picture her doing an aggressive sex scene, though. She just isn't that sexy to me.

:runs:

Seen Closer?

Medalion

Banned
MaestroRyan said:
Nah. What else was Portman in? Star Wars and Leon, right?

Also, where the hell is fistful? Did he have an aneurysm? Or a heart attack? Maybe his first orgasm?

Mars Attacks.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Kunis and Portman+ sex scene = sold!!!
I may precum before the movie even starts in theaters.
;)

MrHicks

Banned
the hyperbole in this thread is rediculous

"my penis just exploded"
"My boner is throbbing."
"i caaaaame "

seriously wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom