• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7 & a half minutes of farm animals getting their balls twisted off with a power drill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
There are time when I see a thread title and hope that it is not a video. I click the thread anyway. Then there are times when, upon confirming my fear that it IS a video, I click on the video anyway and am horrified and left feeling a little empty on the inside...this isn't going to be one of those times.

You will not get me this time, Jak140! Keep your animal mutilation videos to yourself!

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

God damn..........GOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYM

Jak140

Gattsu25 said:
There are time when I see a thread title and hope that it is not a video. I click the thread anyway. Then there are times when, upon confirming my fear that it IS a video, I click on the video anyway and am horrified and left feeling a little empty on the inside...this isn't going to be one of those times.

You will not get me this time, Jak140! Keep your animal mutilation videos to yourself!

Honestly, it's fascinating in a, "oh, I didn't know that's how they do castrations" way, while being simultaneously nauseating in a "holy fucking shit that makes my nuts hurt" way. The quick cut from a guy riding a horse to a ball sack whipping around like a tetherball doesn't help.

Purkake4

Banned
4u9pdt3.gif

Why did I click on it? WHY?

Irish

Well, the thing that got me was that one hand digging around underneath the skin with the organ used to be.

P.S.- I hate you, but I know it is my own fault.

Damn, it twists their balls off.

Stabbie said:
Only watched to first horse being castrated, but it looks like they were put asleep?
Yes, later in the video it says the horses need to be sedated with an anesthetic.

Ecto311

Seen the post and thought damn over 200 people clicked into this, might not be bad then I read down a bit. Nope not watching it. Not even if shawn elliot posts it on twitter. Nope.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Anyone seen the Dirty Jobs episode where he has to castrate the goat? There was two ways the farm could do it.

The approved way of putting a rubber band around the actual sack and waiting for it to fall off ( this is the "humane"way ).
Or the way they did it, which was to literally bite it off. If you don't believe me you can watch it here.

Ultimately, the more humane way was to do it quickly with the "biting off" because the pain lasted mere seconds as opposed to sitting there with your balls strangled and the goats could literally not even move with the tight band around it. Changed my perspective, a bit.

Granted, I didn't watch the video the OP posted because I don't want to see it. :lol

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
On second thought, this looks like a product that Billy Mays might have shilled if he were still alive.

Just imagine the infomercial!

Billy Mays here with the Castrater 3000. Are tired with the ole fashioned way of castrating your farm animals by hand? Well worry no more! All you have to do is plug the Castrater into the power drill you already have at home and you'll be removing unworthy steeds from the gene pool in an instant.

SexyNerd said:
On second thought, this looks like a product that Billy Mays might have shilled if he were still alive.

Just imagine the infomercial!

Billy Mays here with the Castrater 3000. Are tired with the ole fashioned way of castrating your farm animals by hand? Well worry no more! All you have to do is plug the Castrater into the power drill you already have at home and you'll be removing unworthy steeds from the gene pool in an instant.

Ahahahahahahahahaha!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Humans disgust me at times. Little shits thinking they own Earth and every single living/nonliving thing on it.

News Bot

Banned
giga said:
There’s either something seriously wrong with your font smoothing or you set your jpeg compression really high.

Yeah I just did a really quick job in Paint before someone else beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom