• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Galaxy Eagle i (DSi) will get you banned for a long time

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
marwan said:
Im trying to installing the thing since allows you to downloads roms to the DSi, (like the R4), but the file structure is so complected cuz the original company is chines and the English instructions are really bad!

http://www.ge.ndsi.in/products_manual.htm

HELP!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

CTLance

I have this:
2zoyo2g.jpg

...good enough?

mollipen

With how ban-happy the mods here are, I really am surprised that Marwan has lasted as long as he has. The forums he was on previously put up with damn near anything, and he got banned for life from there.

batbeg

marwan said:
check PM now!

If you keep telling people to PM you, the mods will be so pleased with your dedication to remaining on topic, they won't concern themselves with the piracy?

marwan

Banned
shidoshi said:
With how ban-happy the mods here are, I really am surprised that Marwan has lasted as long as he has. The forums he was on previously put up with damn near anything, and he got banned for life from there.

oooooh look, it's shidoshi, what a pleasant surprise!

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Isnt this the poster who was bragging about his Lambo purchase or something? Youd think if one could afford a $250,000 car they could afford DS games :lol

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Much like how there's the right way to use a DS flashcart...
There's a right way to use GAF.

Number 2 said:
Isnt this the poster who was bragging about his Lambo purchase or something? Youd think if one could afford a $250,000 car they could afford DS games :lol

Nah, money he saves on DS games, more money to spend on Lamboz.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
marwan
Used his only penny to cut some things from the newspaper
(Today, 03:51 PM)

hey, i coined this guy's tag (no pun intended)

i had forgotten that

Tobor

Number 2 said:
He has an extremely small flash cart.

panda21

sometimes the stupidity of people on gaf makes me think they must just be trollin. i mean really?

next he's going to tell us he's popular on the internet and the true successor to the ps2.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
CO_Andy said:
1z3tcvl.jpg

remember me?

This is totally off-topic but i cannot go to any forum or website where you have to log in without thinking of that Metroid trailer. Whoever thought of that is the greatest person in advertising.

Top Bottom