• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Nation-Ep135-Barfing Rainbows (Interview for Critter Crunch!)

Torgo

135.jpg

Get_Episode.png

Right-Click and Save As

Subscribe.png

Contact.png

Email us at Podcast@PSNation.org

EXTRA LIFE!!!!
Donate Here!
https://waystogive.texaschildrens.org/netcommunity/PSNation

Voicemail line is: 920-626-4464
Or if you have Skype, use wdt-torgo

PS Nation Facebook Group

http://furiousgamer.com/
Twitter Feed

Show_Notes.png

#New Releases
http://www.psnation.org/2009/08/10/complete-expected-release-list-for-the-rest-of-2009/
Borderlands (PS3)
FIFA Soccer 2010 (PS2, PS3, PSP)
Bakugan (PS2, PS3)
Secret Saturdays: Beasts of the 5th Sun (PS2, PSP)
Ben 10: Alien Force Vilgax Attacks (PS2, PSP)
Astro Boy (PS2, PSP)
Marvel Super Hero Squad (PS2, PSP)
Half-Minute Hero (PSP)

#Interview with Nathan Vella of Capybara, creators of Critter Crunch

#News
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/13/actors-twitter-hints-at-infamous-lead-recasting/
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/10/planet-minigolf-coming-exclusively-to-psn/

#What We're Playing
#Review of Critter Crunch
#Mark's Review of Uncharted 2
#Emails and Voicemail
#Trophy Watch (kinda)
#Comedian is Nick Swardson- http://www.myspace.com/nickswardson

Torgo

Strider2K99 said:

R.I.P. Trophy Watch

It's a great idea, but after discussing it, Mark and I are looking for a different way to do it, maybe on our Website or a condensed version on the show.

inner-G

Banned
Torgo said:
R.I.P. Trophy Watch

It's a great idea, but after discussing it, Mark and I are looking for a different way to do it, maybe on our Website or a condensed version on the show.
2e1a9u1.gif

ChryZ

I was really pleased with the answers to my interview questions. Capy, feel free to steal my ideas (critter crunch 2D platform, pure mode, etc) and cheers for the kudos <3

Torgo

Agent X said:
Aw, it needed Trophy Watch this week! ;)
We're working on a solution so that the peeps can still wag their E-Penii to the public with no regard for public decency! :lol

Looking forward to Mark's review of Uncharted 2, hope there's no spoilers, I'm not done yet. I spend half the time stood still gawping at the scenery, it's guna take me ages to finish.

inner-G said:

LMAO!!! :lol

The hate for the segment wasn't lost on us, but we know it did have it's fans. Just didn't work well at all on the show. Hopefully we can continue it in some for those who did like it, maybe as a forum post or on our website or something. We're open to suggestions.

Cromulent_Word said:
I'M ON THE INTERNET!

Thanks a tonnnn to the rad dudes at PS Nation. Such a good time.

Thank you for being on the show! We had a blast, come back anytime. :)

micromagic said:
Looking forward to Mark's review of Uncharted 2, hope there's no spoilers, I'm not done yet. I spend half the time stood still gawping at the scenery, it's guna take me ages to finish.

No spoilers, but we'll probably do a spoiler-filled discussion sometime soon. I haven't gone back to listen to what I said yet, but I think I may have griped too much. (blame the alcohol) What bothered me in it didn't actually bother me THAT much. I did forget to complain about the AI though. Most of the time it was OK, but in a few parts it actually caused my death by not getting out of the way when I was trying not to get shot or blown up.

Wow - never done an interview where the hosts don't cut me off our edit out my swearing/rambling. What you hear is literally what I said, verbatim. How cool is that?

I have to say it's really awesome to be able to do an interview that is more like hanging out than PR.

PS Nation rules.

Torgo

Doytch said:
Thanks, but my Zune doesn't show lyrics metadata.

ZUNE FAILS!!!!!!
:D

It's actually a feature that I just started playing with last week, but man, I would almost assume that a Zune would support v2 id3 tags. Weird.

SavoryCade said:
No spoilers, but we'll probably do a spoiler-filled discussion sometime soon. I haven't gone back to listen to what I said yet, but I think I may have griped too much. (blame the alcohol) What bothered me in it didn't actually bother me THAT much. I did forget to complain about the AI though. Most of the time it was OK, but in a few parts it actually caused my death by not getting out of the way when I was trying not to get shot or blown up.
Wow, must have been wearing hater pants while playing uncharted 2, dogging on it so much in that review!! Ha, only scoring it an
A
. This game is changing people's lives and curing diseases in 3rd world countries don't you know.

I kid, I kid, I'm only up to chapter 15 but I have to agree it's not a perfect game, there's a few things that I've thought fall short of the 'mark', especially
repeating the train climbing section
was totally unnecessary imo, which I assume you were referring to in the review. But the only reason that those little things stand out is because the game on the whole is so friggin amazing. Good listen though, thanks guys.

Torgo

micromagic said:
Wow, must have been wearing hater pants while playing uncharted 2, dogging on it so much in that review!! Ha, only scoring it an
A
. This game is changing people's lives and curing diseases in 3rd world countries don't you know.

I kid, I kid, I'm only up to chapter 15 but I have to agree it's not a perfect game, there's a few things that I've thought fall short of the 'mark', especially
repeating the train climbing section
was totally unnecessary imo, which I assume you were referring to in the review. But the only reason that those little things stand out is because the game on the whole is so friggin amazing. Good listen though, thanks guys.

He would have given it a perfect score if it was on the Saturn :lol

I think that our streak of interviews is over this week, but Martin "says" that he's joining us next week...

Also, I did pick up a PSP Go this week, so I'll be talking about it on the next show. I'm making it a point to use it like it's my only mp3 player etc.

Top Bottom