• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vindication-age: Moe Moe 2-ji Taisen chu ported to PSP/PS2/DS

icecream

Public Health Threat
261m6xd.jpg

I mentioned a long time ago that chu~♪ would be ported, but no one believed me back then, and somehow the thread got locked.

Now it's time to call it back.

Title: MoeMoe Niji Taisen (Ryaku) 2[chu~♪]
Platforms: Nintendo DS/PS2/PSP
Release Date: February (DS ver.) January (PSP/PS2 ver.)
CERO Rating: D (17+)

Trailers: DS Version | PSP/PS2 Version

Summary: World War II fought with mecha musume, Strike Witches style. The game is a turn-based, hexagonal SLG. As your steel maiden unit is damaged, the girl is shown in various degrees of destroyed clothing.

You'll engage in various tours of duty: The Pacific Front, The Burma Front, The Eastern European Front (Soviet Union and Germany),
snsn_01.jpg
snsn_08.jpg
snsn_07.png
11avml4.jpg

Screens:
b8k12x.jpg

moe48.jpg
moe47.jpg

moe24.jpg
moe26.jpg
moe28.jpg
moe33.jpg

moe36.jpg
moe38.jpg
moe43.jpg
moe40.jpg

33pbknc.jpg
oz34g.jpg

2hiatdz.jpg
15g8ghu.jpg

feko6x.jpg
2sb293q.jpg

2m3lg75.jpg
153oeib.jpg

o79jdk.jpg
25ri07r.jpg

5bd4lw.jpg
2di38yc.jpg

335a1xc.jpg
2hxsgb8.jpg

1h89e1.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The sad part is, even if this game is awesome, I feel like I'm breaking a law by even considering importing it.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
thetrin said:
The sad part is, even if this game is awesome, I feel like I'm breaking a law by even considering importing it.
I've always been kind of curious as to how many of these types of games are actually appealing outside of the H-factor.

Not curious enough to try, though.

JWong

Banned
thetrin said:
I'm sure they're all over the age of eigh....

oz34g.jpg

NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
icecream said:
I mentioned a long time ago that chu~♪ would be ported, but no one believed me back then, and somehow the thread got locked.
You must feel so proud of yourself.

androvsky

Sixfortyfive said:
I've always been kind of curious as to how many of these types of games are actually appealing outside of the H-factor.

Not curious enough to try, though.

I assume everyone knows that if these games are showing up on the PS2 or PSP as real, licensed games they probably don't have any nudity, right? They definitely don't have any graphic sex scenes. I've read that SCEJ has stricter nudity controls than SCEA (God of War) or SCEE (Heavy Rain).

Would like to discover I'm wrong, but as far as I know the screenshots posted are probably as naughty as anything gets.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Sixfortyfive said:
What is this I don't even

Ohhhhhhhh.

:lol Better thread title should've been: "I diddle under and overage girls 2: Ported to PSP/PS2/DS"

(Someone had to get the icecream attack response out of the way)

I can see the appeal of them outside the H-factor. But it still makes me feel DIRTY seeing these images. :/

Kosma

Banned
Id be more embarassed caught playing this then have someone walk in on me jerking the gurkin.

Stitch said:
yeah they should make more manly games like gears of war

Well at least Gears wasnt made with pedophiles as a target demographic.

JWong

Banned

androvsky

Whoa...
25ri07r.jpg

I thought everyone was still pretending nobody used biological warfare in WWII. Have things changed recently? I haven't really been keeping track.

Hey let's make a a mockery of all the people who died in world war 2 and the holocaust by turning it into a cute anime pedophilia simulation!

vnzaq9.jpg

Kosma

Banned
BobFromPikeCreek said:
I wonder what icecream does first when someone walks in. Does he hit the power button or zip up?

Type of person that plays this prob doesn't do either Bob.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Which one is the moe anthropomorphous Corsair? Because that one's my favorite (Plane of the forever).

Kosma

Banned
BobFromPikeCreek said:
Nor do they likely have anyone in their lives to have walk in on them.

And if there is such a person, I bet they know better then come barging in when the door is shut.

Darkpen

Banned
Jeez, what's with all of the hate?

The only seemingly underaged girl is the elementary/kindergarten school girl, and who's to say that they do anything racy with her, especially considering that this is coming out on actual gaming platforms?

Some serious over-reactions in this thread :/

Isn't this already out on PSP, or something exactly the same, with the same name, etc?

What's the difference between this and that?

icecream

Public Health Threat
Looks like Systemsoft finally realized that no one would buy an old port on the 360 while the sequel is being released on the PSP/PS2/DS. The newly announced 360 version will now have both Moe Moe Ultra Deluxe and the sequel Moe Moe 2(chu~) in one special package :D

Release Date: March 13th

Tellaerin

Darkpen said:
Jeez, what's with all of the hate?

The only seemingly underaged girl is the elementary/kindergarten school girl, and who's to say that they do anything racy with her, especially considering that this is coming out on actual gaming platforms?

Some serious over-reactions in this thread :/

I guess because everything shown seems to indicate that the game's catering to various fetishes, which means the 'elementary/kindergarten school girl' character probably wasn't included for innocent reasons, either. :/

I don't have a problem with sexualized characters in videogames, but the Japanese obsession with lolicon really needs to die. (Or at least go back to being less pervasive than it's become in recent years, so that it doesn't keep showing up in otherwise-interesting games.) :p

Top Bottom