• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Play the Heavy Rain Demo Early

vazel

Banned
Ugh thank goodness you posted I was just doing that precinct thing and only got one of the evidence right. Luckily hadn't submitted yet.

Edit: Meh I suppose I could've just reregistered anyway.

Mafro

Conflict NZ said:
Wow, has to be the slowest website I've ever used.

So it's not just be having problems :lol

Clicked on one of the pieces of evidence and it's taking forever to load.

Peff

Thanks, downloading :D! Careful with the tyre track, just submit the one with 117/capital H in one of the corners.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Awesome. Thanks for the tip.

I wish I had know before 4:50 AM but hopefully I do this before I pass out.

Peff

Always-honest said:
so when you register, do you get an e-mail?...

Haven't looked but there's no need to confirm the registration or anything, just log in with the data.

Chris R

Any idea if this is shareable? I got a code right now but don't want to spend the time getting a list started to share like the GoWIII demo. And this wasn't hard to get either so I don't see why there should be a list, but whatever.

JWong

Banned
Wow... I have been doing the ARG, but the precinct site wasn't working when I tried it. Glad it was finally up.

Xater

BTW the code does not work on the German PSN store. If you use the code in the UK one it works just fine.

Peff

Always-honest said:
with the data?.. i can't log in.. i allready registered, but i just get a Home code...

Go back to the site in the link, put you e-mail and password there and it'll take you to the mini-game. Is that screen replaced by something else?

Sweet, got it! The website is incredibly slow right now, lots of people interested in this game it seems! (2010 - Year of the PS3 confirmed?!) :lol

Chesskid1 said:
tried two different codes, but said it's invalid. (registered w/ two different emails). i'm in the USA. wtff :(

You have to use a European PSN account, not a US one.

Xater

Chesskid1 said:
tried two different codes, but said it's invalid. (registered w/ two different emails). i'm in the USA. wtff :(

It's a thing for Europe so of course it doesn#t work with your US account....

Peff

I've got a spare code from doing the mini-game legit while the demo downloads if anyone wants it :lol

Chesskid1

Banned
thanks for clarifying guys. i guess i'll go figure out how to make a european PSN account. i thought it might work because KeiichiInafune said it worked on his USA account.

expy

Banned
Chesskid1 said:
thanks for clarifying guys. i guess i'll go figure out how to make a european PSN account. i thought it might work because KeiichiInafune said it worked on his USA account.
Don't know why it wouldn't work on a US account since the United States is a country you can select in the game.

Top Bottom