• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Going to Japan - the official thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that a ton of people have been making "i'm going to Japan soon, what can i do/what will it cost/where should i go?" type threads, so i thought it only appropriate to make one overarching thread where everyone can ask their questions/ get excited about their upcoming trip.:D

I myself am going to Tokyo in a few weeks to study at a private girls school for a year. :D Can anyone tell me some cool stuff to see and do in Tokyo? I'm only 17, but i'm sure there are others who are older and looking for more adult things to do, so any answer is fine I guess. I'm also gonna be relatively money tight.
Does anyone know much about the Chuo area?

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
I planing on going next year after I graduate. Hopefully I'll have some money saved up by after school.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Unless something else happens, my current plan is to move from Korea to Japan later this year to continue teaching English.

i just bought my ticket. going 7 days in april :D question. is it frowned upon to wander the streets at night there? being a tourist and all? i wouldnt mind just roaming the streets at 2-3 in the morning like i own the city. :lol i do it here sometimes. awesome photography/sight seeing things that you wouldnt notice otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom