• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Al-Qaeda's new video warning the UK is creating LOL's....oh wait, its a trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
"I used different voices" :lol

shit is gold

day one

slider

In some ways it's crappy but still... :lol

BTW, making a bomb isn't that difficult - it's getting the detonators wrong that'll get your hands/fingers blown off.

the Daily Mail is going to hate this, but the trailer got tonnes of laughs in the cinema so it's probably going to be a hit. looks hilarious

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
"I just took a picture of my face yeah, that is not my confused face" :lol

This looks fucking gold.

Peru

First Chris Morris feature film, right? The man is responsible for some of the best comedy series and satires ever made: The Day Today, Brass Eye, Jam..

Also written by Sam Bain and Jesse Armstrong, the creators of Peep Show. I'm pretty sure it will be solid (I really liked Magicians though, so maybe I'm biased).

Erasus

Hilarious! When they shook their heads to be blurry on the security cams:lol

Never heard of the movie before, thanks GAF.

Make sure to check out the second link.

Fais: I'll be disguised as a woman!

You've got a beard fais, what about your beard?

Fais: Well, I'll cover it up like (puts hands on his face)

So why has she got her hands on her face?

Fais:.......because she's got a beard

jajas2

This looks INCREDIBLE. Stuff like this is more helpful to the fight on terror than a thousand spy drones or assassinations.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Went in thinking it would be tasteless, but after watching the trailer and that clip, this looks hilarious. ".......cuz she's got a beard". :lol

Cindres

Also does anyone know what the guy at the very start of the video says when he's sat there with the gun?

Zenith

Banned
Cindres said:
Also does anyone know what the guy at the very start of the video says when he's sat there with the gun?

"Hey, you unbelievin' @4$%2 bastards"

middle word sounded like "kafar" which sounds like foreign swear word.

Cindres said:

Hey you unbelieving Kuffar bastards, I'm gonna turn (inaudible)

Barry: No..no..no, no. What's with the gun?

Guy: Proper replica, man.

Barry: It's too small, man.

Guy: It's not too small brother. Big hands!

Cindres

Ah ok, it was just that first line i wasn't sure about. I thought it sounded funny the way he delivered it but i had no idea what he was saying besides "Bastards" :lol

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
God bless Chris Morris.

Hopefully the Internet will give this enough attention to cause the Daily Mail to have an aneurysm about it and prove his point once again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom