• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hooch Age - Does gaf brew it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
If so any tips , I'm drinking my first every brewage , Yeast Suger Pineapple juice, warm water , I'm about a letre into my first ever brewage and i'm starting to get into music more but this extra letre should tell me if my batch works

Any other GAF-BREW-ERS out there, if so tips are welcome

Zeke

I was gonna try brewing some beer this summer but I'm still not sure about it. How difficult is the whole process?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Zeke said:
I was gonna try brewing some beer this summer but I'm still not sure about it. How difficult is the whole process?

takes about a minutes work and a few days waiting time, its not really beer i'm making more of a prison booze,

it tastes like your drinking a soft beer but the after taste is like onions

dankir

Funky Functionality said:
:lol REPRESENTIN

Hooch is VERY easy to make, but getting the right amounts of ingredients and juice for your preferred taste can be difficult... lots of trial and error involved.

For those not in the know, here's a pretty simple recipe:
http://www.buzzle.com/boards.asp?board=233&message=103347

Quoted just for Axe Cop

2wpkxuw.gif

EYEL1NER

I've always wanted to brew my own Mead. But I have never gotten around to it.
I'll probably add it to my list of things I should've learned to do but never will and will curse myself when I am 50 years old, like Skateboard and play Guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom