• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima Productions Countdown site for E3

TheOddOne

Whats this?
2cct6b6.png

Raide

RadioHeadAche said:
It looks like an awesome cutting simulator.

If tomorrow all the pics are of shooting things, then we can surmise that Kojima is working on a new game with Shooting and Slicing in it. Dudebro III

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
cut? well Im sure the are making a game where you can cut a lot of stuff with a sword

gee I wonder what game could it be

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I hope they got something in store for the 3DS.

But it will probably be Natal related.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
I bet it's a giant mosaic image. They'll zoom out more and more as the days/hours go by.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
sprsk said:
Dear Japan: Enough with the fucking countdowns already.
But how will we generate interest in a game that no one knows anything that its about because we put up pointless countdowns and vague hints?

Plywood said:
But how will we generate interest in a game that no one knows anything that its about because we put up pointless countdowns and vague hints?

Cause it might be something like new action figures ;d

Top Bottom