• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random or odd things that you find attractive in the opposite/same sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
...and no, 'Big boobs/asses' does not count.

Yesterday I was sitting at a bus stop and a cute girl drove past on a scooter and it reminded me, I think girls driving scooters are insanely hot. Last year I went on holiday to Menorca and there were loads of these stunning Spanish (well, Menorcan) ladies all driving about looking gorgeous.

1iliiv.jpg

I think it's a combination of Hot Girl + cute posture (boobs high, butt out) + some perceived notion of technical proficiency.

I also think girls playing weird musical instruments are insane hot. Check it -

Little Boots
8xr9dx.jpg

Plus Bonus vid playing a tenorion!

Bat for Lashes
2d6kytt.jpg
nv6078.jpg

(couldn't find a pic but I saw her playing a harpsichord and it was omgggggg)

I also dig ladies with glasses:
24ent5c.jpg

So GAF, apart from the obvious things physical things like being pretty, a good body or nice clothes, what attracts you to the ladies (or men for the women and gayfolks).

Swag

Ladies with Glasses is the ultimate for me, I go crazy for that shit. Especially if it's the glasses with the big black frames.

Girls that wear their hair in a pony tail as well, my favorite hair style.

Also girls that sleep in Pajamas and wear white socks, don't know but for some reason this is simply amazing.

beje

Banned
Piercings, especially in the nipples. I drool everytime I manage to hook up with a pierced guy. Short guys with a buzz cut and a stubble beard are also great.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
edgefusion said:
I find messed up and drug addicted men really hot.

beje said:
Piercings, especially in the nipples. I drool everytime I manage to hook up with a pierced guy. Short guys with a buzz cut and a stubble beard are also great.

Man, I should go gay, sounds like I would be a bit of a catch :lol

Fake EDIT: Actually I'm tall with a buzz cut and beard, shit outta luck!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Aww man, how did I forget??

Girls with brightly coloured hair:
yfjpe.jpg

Ramona Flowers is basically my dream girl (minus the being a bit of a bitch part :lol )

Alx

Women wearing men accessories. Like a tie, or a fedora hat. I think it gives an air of cheekiness and at the same time strengthen their feminity.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Finding out their personalities.

I know it is odd compared to the general aim from many of my sex, but I won't date a woman who makes me yawn inside my brain.

ziegen

I agree with the "girls in glasses" thing. super cute.

I also dig a "country" type girl driving a Jeep. Doors off, shorts, ponytail (with or with out a ball cap), a REAL tan...mmmmmmmm.

I can't find any good pics of my dream Jeep girl, but you get the idea. Just the whole natural, outdoorsy, real tan, type of chick. I live in a suburb of Dallas, TX, so right now I'm just sort of picturing the type of girls running around everywhere in Austin, TX.

Kaldea

Maturity and spontaneity. Doesn't matter how good looking you are, if you act like you just hit puberty and/or you're boring, no thanks. Might not be considered odd though.

Umm...maybe attractive eyebrows or something. :lol I don't have a set "thing" that I go nuts over since personality makes up for 90% or so of how attractive I think someone is.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
hertog said:
Being between 1.55 - 1.65 meters

That's... oddly specific. How come?

On this subject though, I occaisionally find very tall girls very attractive. My missus is 5'11" but I've seen some girls well over 6" and my jaw has dropped.

speedpop said:

I know it is odd compared to the general aim from many of my sex, but I won't date a woman who makes me yawn inside my brain.

Awww, that's nice man, but I think you're missing the point :lol What weird things draw you in before you get to know them? If you're with a girl and you don't like her personality I think something is very wrong there anyway...

Frester

McLovin said:
dude.. I don't know why but that shit turns me on. I don't even care what accent it is :lol

Not sure what it is but I find an Australian accent on women really hot.

bud

women who don't mind wearing sweat pants when they're out are pretty hot. i also love women who put on very little makeup.

Dartastic

speedpop said:

This. I want someone who will challenge me.

I also really like larger cheeks, plump lips, and red hair.

yuna55

From when I was in the 4th grade on, all I wanted was a boy who wore Adidas Sambas. Met my husband years later and that's all he wears. :lol

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
A thorough understanding of Evolution... man so hot. Especially if she can distinctly give me examples of speciation... oooh yeah. Don't even get me started on girls who discuss the merits and shortcomings of taxonomy. Man... raging hard right now.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
guys in rugby shorts

bad dancers

those little pointy lines guys get on their lower stomach that point to their junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom