• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

this thread is now about how much we all love Liam Neeson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ Shlice

kate-gosselin-240.jpg

People said:
"I've worked really hard!" she tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story. "Haven't I earned the right, at this point, to look good?"

Article

In the article she attributes her fitness to long runs. My question is who the hell is watching those kids? I feel sorry for them. They're gonna need a lot of therapy.

Dresden

Pakkidis said:
To me, her, the kardasians etc is just one of the glaring examples of what is wrong in our society.
Useless people have always existed in society. Instead of being born into it now, it's about popping out eight kids or releasing a sex tape.

Cornbread78

No offense to all the single mother's out there that actually struggle on a day to day basis to make it, but this lady is pathetic.....She exploits her children even after all the other troubles, she still bangin' the bodyguard after all this time (seriously, just come out with it already, you can pay his alimony and child support with the money you made exploiting your children, and still people think it's ok..... A friggen' mystery. Just sayin'

Much love to all the single mothers out there... this is no MILF...

TestMonkey said:
In the article she attributes her fitness to long runs. My question is who the hell is watching those kids? I feel sorry for them. They're gonna need a lot of therapy.

Check Mate....

TestMonkey said:
She makes a ton of money from some TV shows and then gets nannies.

This perpetuates the unrealizable dream of TV people. Hey look . . . she has all those kids but is in great shape. Yeah, well, they only reason for that is that she gets a ton of money from the TV shows, lets other people deal with her kids, and spends all her time working out and buying things to make her look good. You, normal person, can't do that.

"I've worked really hard!" she tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story. "Haven't I earned the right, at this point, to look good?"
Is having a TV show because you had 8 kids really "earning" it? Seems more like dumb luck to me.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Archer said:
Hey, in other news, Liam Neeson is finding love again. Nice.
Dunno how sarcastic you're being, but yeah, his wife did tragically die. Kate just took piles of money to put herself and her kids through hell (and live with a moron) to become some sort of reality diva.

See people?

If you take lots of fertility drugs, have lots of children and then exploit them for fame and fortune, you too can be beautiful.

What a wonderful lesson.

NJ Shlice

Hari Seldon said:
I sent my wife this pic (relevant to my interests) and she informed me that Kate had a show payed for tummy tuck.

I remember that. Before she had her own show she started with a documentary on her kids and she had a huge saggy stomach.

dankir

Pakkidis said:
To me, her, the kardasians etc is just one of the glaring examples of what is wrong in our society.

But you would still nail both. Well the Kardashians for me at least. Kate is really a bitch.

BJK

NJ Shlice said:
Kate Gosselin flaunts her new body

New body?

Please, someone tell me they didn't allow her to procreate again.

Obviously, saw the image once I clicked on the thread...but that's honestly the first thing I thought when I saw the thread title.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Hari Seldon said:
Jesus!!!!

kate-gosselin-b2.jpg

BLES8INGS?

That shit doesn't even make sense. Why would you substitute an 8 for a S? Now 8LESSINGS, maybe I could understand, but BLES8INGS is just fucking retarded.

KingGondo said:

it's what I always think of when I hear their name.:lol :lol

I couldn't believe it when I first heard it. I mean sure there's that H in there, but it still sounds the same.

As for Kate, ugh, I don't know much about her, but the little I hear and see just screams Attention Whore.

Dresden

mre said:
BLES8INGS?

That shit doesn't even make sense. Why would you substitute an 8 for a S? Now 8LESSINGS, maybe I could understand, but BLES8INGS is just fucking retarded.
bles hatings

it's a secret code for how much she hates you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom