• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameSpot offering early access to Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on PC/PS3

http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/lara-croft-pc/

Releasing on the PS3™ and PC on Sept 28th, sign up for a chance to get early access to the PS3™ and PC trial mode versions.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is the first ever co-op multiplayer action adventure game featuring Lara Croft. This brand new downloadable adventure combines the hallmarks of the Tomb Raider franchise, including exploration and discovery, platforming, and puzzle solving combined with character progression, fun fast-paced combat, and elements of human cooperation and competition.

Sign up now to reserve your key for the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light early access PC Demo. Following the demo you will be given access to purchase Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light and play prior to the official release! Keys will be released on 9/21 at 10am PT.

For the PS3™ Demo, North American users go here, and European users go here.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Thanks for the heads up. I'd jump on it but I don't get my next paycheck until the 30th of September anyways...

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Crewnh said:
I got a demo key but people are saying that they got the full game? What's going on here?
Huge error on Gamespot's part.
Codes they gave out included the unlock key for the demo.

They've since stopped.

dallow_bg said:
Huge error on Gamespot's part.
Codes they gave out included the unlock key for the demo.

They've since stopped.
Wow. That sucks for CD. Whoever got free games are lucky as hell.

I was looking through the other thread just now.

Top Bottom