• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man whoops his nephew's ass for Facebook related shenanigans (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dad will be arrested by the time this thread hits 10 posts, arraigned by the time it hits 20, and put in prison for 20 years by the time it hits 50.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
3720949.jpg

Eteric Rice

We've been whipping our kids for thousands of years (I'm not talking about beating them to death, before I get dog piled by the OH NOES CHILD ABUSE people).

It worked out pretty well.

A little ass pain as a deterrent isn't a bad thing.

mj1108

heliosRAzi said:
I approve. I think more parents should do this.

Sad thing is, if that was his son people would scream for him to go to jail for abuse. Since it's his nephew nobody will care.

This just means that if parents want to spank their kids, just say they're nephews.

turnbuckle

Sad thing is that his uncle will probably get in some shit for doing what needed and needs to be done more often. A good whoopin can go a long way towards straightening someone out. Beating a kid is wrong, but anyone who would call what this kid got a "beating" is part of what's wrong with the world. His uncle done good here and in time I bet that kid would agree.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Hmm I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm not against whoopin' your kids (I was hit quite a few times with the belt, paddle, broom and shoe and always in private), but something about having to do this in public and having him post it on his wall (and subsequently the internet) seems like this kid is going to be fucked for the rest of his life because of this. Punishment might not fit the crime in this instance (at least in having to post it online, whoop his ass for acting like an idiot and saying stupid shit by all means).

turnbuckle

wenis said:
Hmm I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm not against whoopin' your kids (I was hit quite a few times with the belt, paddle, broom and shoe and always in private), but something about having to do this in public and having him post it on his wall (and subsequently the internet) seems like this kid is going to be fucked for the rest of his life because of this. Punishment might not fit the crime in this instance (at least in having to post it online, whoop his ass for acting like an idiot and saying stupid shit by all means).

You can't be serious :lol

turnbuckle said:
Sad thing is that his uncle will probably get in some shit for doing what needed and needs to be done more often. A good whoopin can go a long way towards straightening someone out. Beating a kid is wrong, but anyone who would call what this kid got a "beating" is part of what's wrong with the world. His uncle done good here and in time I bet that kid would agree.

Yeah that was barely a whooping, it was more in the line of a spanking.

I lost it at "now put that on your fuckin wall" :lol, good on the uncle. I'm sure the kid was acting all hard on the internet threatening people and shit. This only hurted him for like seconds, but it definitely took him down a couple of notches.

wenis said:

He acted hard and pretended to be something he wasn't in front of everyone; why not face the punishment in front of everyone?

Not to self : wear no shirt and be saggin' when beating kids , the sheer horror will just add to the punishment.

gotta give him props though, i hate people who try to be "gangsta" and crap.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
wenis said:
Fucking weak. The kid deserved it. Great child raising. Tired of that I'm so hood nonsense.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
turnbuckle said:
You can't be serious :lol

What's that Star Wars kid up to now? I remember him ending up completely fucked over emotionally because someone dropped that vid online.

I'm just stating how it could turn out. By all means believe that kids in his class or city/town haven't seen this video already and aren't giving him shit for it day in and out. Kids are fucking cruel.

This isn't star wars kid though. That guy was world famous, this dude is just gonna be talk of the town for a week. I doubt his school will hold it against him, I bet his friends get whooped too.

turnbuckle

soultron said:
I think Star Wars kid had to transfer schools and ended up committing suicide.

Still think this needed to be done.

http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/06/03/the-star-wars-kid-is-back-and-hes-going-to-be-a-lawyer/

This kid?

wenis said:
What's that Star Wars kid up to now? I remember him ending up completely fucked over emotionally because someone dropped that vid online.

I'm just stating how it could turn out. By all means believe that kids in his class or city/town haven't seen this video already and aren't giving him shit for it day in and out. Kids are fucking cruel.

He's a lawyer now.

I got my ass spanked in front of my friends before. Bullying sucks, but if this kid can't handle the pressure of some dickhead peers he has no business pretending to be some gangster either.

Lebron

Man, that was glorious. My parents would have done that shit if FB was around when I was a teen.

"That shit is fake, but this ass whooping ain't" :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom