• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Dodgeball Coming to Wiiware! Kunio!

GhaleonQ

Is it weird that I enjoyed Super Dodgeball Advance more? Apparently, it was made by former Technos Japan employees, while the sequel was by Arc System Works and this is by, um, Miracle Kidz?

Is Million still around?
Who is Miracle Kidz? I like their website, though, and there's an English option for both games.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
beje said:
Awww I was expecting the NeoGeo version ;__;
Ha thats why i clicked this thread.

-KRS-

beje said:
Awww I was expecting the NeoGeo version ;__;

It says Wiiware, not Virtual Console :|

I never played Super Dodge Ball on the NES, but I've been wanting to buy it since hearing about it. Also cool to hear about River City Ransom 2, though I have a feeling it won't be as good as the original, or not new enough or something. But I hope I'm wrong!

karobit

GhaleonQ said:
Who is Miracle Kidz? I like their website, though, and there's an English option for both games.

quoth the wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunio-kun said:
Miracle Kidz, a dōjin group formed by Mitsuhiro Yoshida and Hiroyuki Sekimoto, the original game designers of River City Ransom and most of the other Famicom Kunio games.

tuffy

On one hand, River City Ransom is the best 2D side-scrolling brawler of all time. On the other hand, the GBA sequel/remake was a disappointment. So I'll keep an eye out for a WiiWare version and hope that they can recapture the magic a third time around.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Cool, but the best Kunio game ever needs to be re-imagined:

Nintendo World Cup!

Nintendo_World_Cup_NES_ScreenShot2.jpg

Top Bottom