• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Bachelorette thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New season started! Am I the only one here who enjoys this show? It's one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

Looks like a crackerjack season! Already delivered with drunk guy, mask guy and the super-villainous Bentley. The most fun part is just the whole shark tank element of watching 25 alpha-males and dudebros descending to prehistoric depths as they compete for the attention of the single female. It's like a classy, Royal Rumble Elimidate (RIP).

Anyone else watching? Here's this year's bachelorette:

2zisa47.png

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bio/ashley-hebert/769708

And the dudes:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bios#Bachelors

Oppo

Gary I heard you talk about this on the Tested podcast, and to each his own, but maaaaan that shit is trashy.

I know you know, I got no beef, but goddamn.

Having said that I will lurk on behalf of my wife, who is a junky. She was quite fascinated with the Hulu early access to the show so I have to thank you nonetheless. :)

ALSO as a Canadian, you are being watched carefully. *cracks knuckles*

PortTwo said:
Gary I heard you talk about this on the Tested podcast, and to each his own, but maaaaan that shit is trashy.

I know you know, I got no beef, but goddamn.

Having said that I will lurk on behalf of my wife, who is a junky. She was quite fascinated with the Hulu early access to the show so I have to thank you nonetheless. :)

ALSO as a Canadian, you are being watched carefully. *cracks knuckles*
I'll add you to the list of men who only watches because their wife does. RIIIIIIGHT.

I watched it. Looked pretty decent.

Not sure why they picked Ashley though. Last season she was kinda unremarkable. Insecure, prone to drama, kinda short. Cute but not in a 'hot' way. Then again, the others weren't much better.

JB1981 said:
Should have been Chantelle. I like The Bachelor more, more womens less dudes. Ashley is pretty hot tho

Agreed - should have been Chantelle. She's hot and has great personality. I also like the Bachelor more and don't care much for Bachlorette, unless the girl is smoking hot and has great personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom