• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What sites are essential to check daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
I'm sick and tired of browsing GAF endlessly, waiting for one of you guys to link to a cool article or something. What are some of your favorite general news sites, interesting stories you wouldn't find anywhere else, etc. Hook me up.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Too good for GAF huh...

When I get bored with GAF I usually go to google and hit the news tab. Sometimes reddit also, but I find the layout on reddit a little confusing.

Entropia

No One Remembers
MrOogieBoogie said:
I'm sick and tired of browsing GAF endlessly, waiting for one of you guys to link to a cool article or something. What are some of your favorite general news sites, interesting stories you wouldn't find anywhere else, etc. Hook me up.

Honestly, when I come to GAF there's usually enough going on that I don't need to go elsewhere. Any breaking stories are reported in new threads, or if there's something specific (ie hockey) anything I need to know will be posted in that thread.

For me:

Nikonrumors.com
Engadget.com
DPReview.com
HardOCP.com
NeoGaf.com

I'm getting bored with Engadget and check it less and less. NeoGaf last because I spend the most time there.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
reddit (Slowly starting to hate this website)
4chan's /v/ and sometimes /a/
Neogaf

Looking for new websites to get addicted to.

eznark

Banned
BaltimoreLarry said:
You might not like Bill Simmons, but some of the other writers are good.

Thanks to Chuck Klosterman and Bill Simmons I will never know. I get enough hipster sports in GAF.

lunchtoast

Sure all these has been mentioned, but these are some of my feeds.

Al Jazeera
Egotastic
1up
Deadline
Coming Soon
Everything is Terrible
Local News
Variety

I've thought about going to reddit, but then I'm afraid I'd start bitching in the pics that make you laugh thread.

NeoGAF
TSN.ca
CNN
Economist
and then I search certain keywords daily on google to see if stories have surfaced pertaining to afore-alluded-to keywords.

edit: Also bitmob and hfboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom