• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stafox 64 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
I just saw a commercial for this.

Is this just starfox 64 on the ds? What in the hell?

Isn't this game like...15 years old? I remember being super hyped for the rumble pack that came with it.

The least they could have done was rename it or something. Is this what nintendo has been up to?

Well at least people not in the know are seeing the commercials. Thought everyone on Gaf would have known about it over a year ago though.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well, the game comes out in a few days, might as well make this the OT, right? Copernicus, better get going on your header images and info round-up, pal!

CJsH2.gif

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
vatstep said:
Well, the game comes out in a few days, might as well make this the OT, right? Copernicus, better get going on your header images and info round-up, pal!

I think the OP is sufficient as is

kehs

Banned
vatstep said:

I'll get right on that.

lol.gif

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
You know we haven't had a cat pictures thread in a long time.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
That's what Nintendo is up to these days. Rehashes.

Salsa

I'll say this about the game now that i have the opportunity: Im sure that its gonna be great, but i just love how they promote that shitty ass camera showing the guy who won an mp match with a crown moving at literally 3 frames per second with the worst video chat quality ive seen. Its hilarious.

SalsaShark said:
I'll say this about the game now that i have the opportunity: Im sure that its gonna be great, but i just love how they promote that shitty ass camera showing the guy who won an mp match with a crown moving at literally 3 frames per second with the worst video chat quality ive seen. Its hilarious.

And since it's download play only, wouldn't they all be in the same room while playing against each other? If so, what the hell is the point of the camera?

Other than that, color me jazzed for this game. I haven't played it in quite a long time, and it was definitely one of the seminal experiences for the N64.

Pyrokai

SalsaShark said:

Heaven forbid your friends LOOK UP at the ACTUAL PERSON you're playing with! When they announced this feature, I was like, "oh cool, that's neat for online play". Then they announced it was local-only :|

That said, I'm still hyped as fuck. Only played the 64 version a few times, so I am excite.

Salsa

Pyrokai said:
Heaven forbid your friends LOOK UP at the ACTUAL PERSON you're playing with! When they announced this feature, I was like, "oh cool, that's neat for online play". Then they announced it was local-only :|

That said, I'm still hyped as fuck. Only played the 64 version a few times, so I am excite.

BUT ITS SO FUNNY HE HAS A CROWN

kehs

Banned
Gravijah said:
Can't wait for this guy to find out about Ocarina of Time 3D.

OT Gaffers, am I being trolled? I'm a stranger in a strange land.

(they're actually doing that? -_- )

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Copernicus said:
I just saw a commercial for this.

Is this just starfox 64 on the ds? What in the hell?

Isn't this game like...15 years old? I remember being super hyped for the rumble pack that came with it.

The least they could have done was rename it or something. Is this what nintendo has been up to?

XGckE.jpg

Jak140

OP you need to be more careful about the information you share online. I was able to find a picture of your house with a Google search in less than 5 seconds:

BKu5c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom