• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Quality Has No Demographic

Koomaster

I wish for an afternoon viewing time eventually. Didn't realize how hard it is to wake up early on Saturday mornings instead of sleeping in. I'm old. ~______~

But Pony Times!!! \ ^______^ /

jediyoshi

HORN. KEY.
BRILLIANT.

dizaster321's stream has much better video than basil's, though basil's has slightly better audio.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
Discord just needs to give one of the 6 his Q powers and we've got Hide And Q. And then he can make Pinkie Pie relive her life without seeing the Sonic Rainboom and we've got Tapestry.

CassSept

ETERNAL CHAOS COMES WITH CHOCOLATE RAIN.
CHOCOLATE.
RAIN.

Fluttershy best pony confirmed, even Discord couldn't break her.

Rainbow Dash and CMC doomed Equestria.

Great episode, eh!

Koomaster

The betrayal!!! D:

Oddly enough Discord seems like a fun guy. But I guess that's how it starts, but then he goes too far and gets annoying.

i thought it was a great episode. lots of funny new pinkie pie quotes.

my favorite bits were when
applejack told lies and looked around all paranoid like.

hilarious.

Snaku

Banned
Oh yeah,
Chocolate Rain
will be the dominating meme coming out of that episode.

DrForester said:
Confirming Pegasus master race, discord had to pretty much force the changes on RD and FS.

Yeah, he cheated by touching them.

jogarrr

Celestia's history lesson was pretty interesting. So Discord ruled things before her.. So her and Luna are no longer connected to the elements..

I can't wait to see the fanart of Luna and Celestia with the elements plus epic Discord art!

It would be interesting to see some Screen caps of the windows of Canterlot castle.

Top Bottom