• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

you think you know how to swear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisReid

Holy cow.

I fuck your 3 full grain elevators, grain by grain, and on each grain, 3 of your mother's pussies.

I fuck your dead mother in her fake teeth while she's sucking on my sweaty balls with her rotting eyeballs on a church holiday

The postman fucked your dead mother in basement in which your grandma burned while trying to set your sister on fire

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I fuck your dead mother in her fake teeth while she's sucking on my sweaty balls with her rotting eyeballs on a church holiday

Daigoro

julls said:

:lol

did you just make that one up? (im guessing not. it just looks/sounds like it)

some of these are making me crack up, seriously. i was crying when i found them.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
Posro ti se bog u invalidska kolica: God has shitted in your wheelchair

Picka ti se zgadila: May you start to hate cunts.

Jeben ti opanci isusosvi: I fuck your Jesus soft-soled footwear

these are genius. i'm dying. i wish i had croatian friends so i could tell them that i'm fucking their jesus soft-soled footwear. :lol

Boomer

I'm attempting to say some of these phrases and I can't get them out without twisting my tongue into a pretzel. How do they speak this language

DrM

Redmond's Baby
SteveMeister said:
Jedi govna Eat shit

Since "govna" shows up in other "shit" swears, that means that "jedi" means "eat" in Croatian.

you are right, sir :)

I can understand/speak Croatian (well, they are our southern neighbours...) and i often swear in serbo-croatian language...more efficient

http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/slovenian.htm

nice, tristo hudičev - Three hundred devils! :)

1.jpg

The Difference Between Slovenian and Serbian
This great cartoon demonstrates a linguistic difference between Slovenian, which has very few homegrown obscenities, and Serbian, which has a lot.

The Slovene is saying "Tristo hudičev!" (300 devils!), which is an authentic Slovenian curse. I won't translate what the Serb is saying, but the little pictures above his head should explain most of it.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
most of these are pretty lame... I wouldn't feel insulted if I heard any of them... fucking dead mothers/sisters/fathers is not that impressive...

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Daigoro said:
:lol

did you just make that one up? (im guessing not. it just looks/sounds like it)

some of these are making me crack up, seriously. i was crying when i found them.

no, it's quite real :p

Fantasmo

I can translate that comic strip if you want, however it's nothing that isn't on the list.

Croatians are very creative cursers I must say. Most of the everyday curses have nothing to do with dead people. The further south you go, the more you hear the really wacked out stuff, at least in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom