• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comedy Central's "Key & Peele". A New Sketch Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Has anyone heard of this show? It caught my attention today thanks to my brother. He sent me the below clip and I found it hysterical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzprLDmdRlc&feature=BFa&list=PL83DDC2327BEB616D&lf=plpp_video

There's also a season premier trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGUBQBzEKHY&feature=BFa&list=PL83DDC2327BEB616D&lf=plpp_video

It reminds me a lot of The Chappelle Show in some way, it doesn't mind poking at racism and such. Plus their Obama impersonation is spot on. Take a look through the entire playlist at the bottom of the YouTube videos. It premiers on Sunday, I'll be tuning it just to see how it plays out as a full 20-minute attraction.

big ander

jan 31st at 10:30/9:30c is the time.
Previews have been good and while I haven't seen the two leads enough to be fans of them, they have some guest stars like Rob Delaney and Paul F. Tompkins that I am excited to see. I'll tune in

dsp

I've seen a few different previews on CC over the past month. It looks like it could be great, so I'll definitely be tuning in.

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
Never heard of this before, but I like these two guys. Hopefully it survives the usual six-episodes-and-out Comedy Central machine.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I watched the premier just now and was having a good time through most of it. Some of the clips I already saw, but they're good for a repeat.

Hope this sticks around.

I love the "Bitch" skit. I said "biiiiitch"

Biiiiiiiiitch got a bit too much overplay, but it worked. They're a great duo—and, after skinny-dipping in on their new act, I felt the skit's were well worth it. Stand-up feels choreographed, though, and to a degree I can't say I like too much. Oh well—I've yet to see the new ep.

Mr.Swag

Banned
WTF, just saw some clips on youtube thanks to this thread.

WTF!!! This shits hilarious!
The commercials made it look stupid, def goin watch this now.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Definitely getting a Chappelle vibe, which is obviously a good thing. Watched the premiere and wasn't disappointed.

-MB-

Isn't the Peele guy the one who impersonated Obama at that youtube OBM killing presidential speech spoof?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom