• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Father takes 16-year-old son to prostitute in order to lose virginity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
was the prostitute a donkey? I hear that's popular in certain regions.

iclZq3tmG7UT6.jpg

iklDxr7vb60it.jpg

pretty fucking awful but still better than having sex with donkeys

How do you know if you have never tried it?!
id3ShRCnVIgAG.gif

If that doesn't put you off sex, I don't know what would. I reckon it'd be better to be a 21 year old virgin than lose your virginity at 16 to her.

and when no life king says NSFW, he really means it. Shows a guy doing a donkey at the end of it, cuddling with its ass and everything.

mf.luder

I think this is the first thread on GAF that I can say I was a part of the original. I got the hiccups from laughing so hard when I watched that part.

Aristion

Banned
and when no life king says NSFW, he really means it. Shows a guy doing a donkey at the end of it, cuddling with its ass and everything.

OH SHI--

Thanks for the warning D:

EDIT: I love the Vice guide! Granted I've only seen the episode on North Korea, it still is pretty cool.

I think this is the first thread on GAF that I can say I was a part of the original. I got the hiccups from laughing so hard when I watched that part.

Yeah, I remember that one too. Good times. By the way, your username is kinda fitting for this thread, because "luder" is slang for "whore" in Swedish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom