• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP Moebius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooooooooooooooooooo

Mother fuck. RIP.

Panzer_Dragoon_Art_01.jpg

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Damn. He was one of the best.

Jb

Holy shit.

Repose en paix :(

Edit
I remember loving this exhibition in Paris a few years ago:

AutMiyazakiMoebius_05012008_124316.jpg

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Legendary artist and inspiration to truly great things such as Nausicaa, Panzer Dragoon and more. Had a good innings, can't be too sad as he's left a very impressionable mark on the world.

RIP Moebus, I loved his work on the Halo graphic novel, please check out his piece titled second sunrise, if you haven't already done so. : (

Moebius_HGN.jpg

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Holy shit.

Repose en paix :(

Edit
I remember loving this exhibition in Paris a few years ago:

AutMiyazakiMoebius_05012008_124316.jpg

Miyazaki and Giraud were friends. Giraud named his daughter Nausicaa.

kruis

Last year when I was walking to Uni I saw someone that looked exactly like him, does anyone know if he spent time in Australia? How did he die?

Cancer.

Jubern

Always liked his style, and feel stupid for never knowing/realizing he took a part in Panzer Dragoon, despite being a fan o_O

Repose en paix bonhomme.

kruis

I love his work as Moebius, but nothing tops his Blueberry comics. Too bad so many US comics fans don't know about the western comics that made him a household name in the European comics scene.

blueberry%2085-03.jpg

Tizoc

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I've heard of him and had read XIII Vol. 1. I really like his art. Will try to get the other stuff he worked on.
RiP and thanks for all the great stuff you've done.

GCX

Moebius and Ralph McQuarrie were both my childhood idols and now they're gone within a week. :(

RIP.

Magni

I'm not that big of a comics/BD guy but I'm trying to get into the whole scene. I really enjoyed his work, sad to see him he go :(

zoukka

FUCK!

One of those rare celebrity deaths that really make me sad :( One of the best comic artists who ever lived.

Gotta read Incal again for his honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom