• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Gives Kid Icarus: Uprising 40/40

Ultimadrago

I have nothing against Kid Icarus, but Famitsu's ratings are meaning less and less to me by the review.

Congrats to Icarus, though.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Legit score!

Nintendo is going all out with their marketing campaign they even secured a 40/40 from Famitsu.

Being serious I'm happy and not that surprised. The multiplayer and singleplayer are incredibly addictive and look well designed. Really the only worrisome factor have been the controls on the ground sections.

Should we just start an official review thread instead? Edge gave it an 8/10 and ONM gave it a 9.something.

Mandoric

Banned
Isn't it getting Nintendo's first OVA series in decades too? They really, really want to make this their new core franchise, I think.

Game-Biz

0208_46d7.gif

Vinci

Danish
I still can't feel all that excited about the game, even whilst reading interviews with Sakurai that I totally agree with. It's just... odd how it doesn't connect with me at all.

I remember how huge a Famitsu 40/40 was...then Nintendogs came out.

What was so deeply flawed about Nintendogs? If anything The Wind Waker's score should've discouraged people. One of my favorite games ever but that game is much more deeply flawed than Nintendogs is and that got a perfect score as well.

Top Bottom