• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retarded Lie Day 2012 Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izick

ibngrdIIk5XxrN.gif

Best to avoid the internet all together on April Fool's Day.

PlayDat

Lighten up. The worst you'll have to put up with is a few bad jokes and maybe some people who've forgotten the date and believe them.

Kinyou

aprilfools1hd4i.gif

Edit: lol just noticed that it's in the gaming side thread as well. Apparently was it made by DrForester :bow

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
bud is straight after all

April Fools!

akira28

I always wondered why Obi Wan just left Anakin there to roast with all his limbs cut off. Like, why didn't they take him in and try to deprogram him or something. Then I remember all those Jedi children he killed, so that was probably his death sentence\karmic retribution, and the Jedi code would be not to violate it. Could have prevented all that Vader business though...

Kinyou

I always wondered why Obi Wan just left Anakin there to roast with all his limbs cut off. Like, why didn't they take him in and try to deprogram him or something. Then I remember all those Jedi children he killed, so that was probably his death sentence\karmic retribution, and the Jedi code would be not to violate it. Could have prevented all that Vader business though...
You see... Obi Wan and Anakin were good friends

So he decided to let him slowly burn to death instead of giving him a merciful and quick end.

Izick

That would be kind of fitting. They undid a lot of the good of the real trilogy with those shitty movies, so why not sully Vader. Those movies don't make any sense at all, so I'm guessing not much thinking was done when they shot that ending.

Obligatory RedLetterMedia reference.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
You know... you'd think after so many shenanigans people would know something is up in April 1st that their jokes would fail.

Kinyou

Maybe April was his ex girlfriend that cheated on him.
Oh my god, of course. And when he asked her why, she just said: "April fools day!"
But he didn't laugh, he didn't laugh one bit.
So he takes these razors and puts them into his mouth and does something like this *moves with his tongue along his cheeks* and now she's the one who doesn't laugh. He walks up to her and asks, "Why so serious?" then he takes the razors out of his mouth, puts them to her cheek and screams: "LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THIS FACE!"

I know I am in the minority here, but I really wish that mods wouldn't use the word retarded in threads. In my opinion it makes the site look immature and really adds nothing to the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom