• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I've been making some awesome threads lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPS37

I was subconsciously super scared about jumping out of a plane this week.
So I subconsciously decided to do a full body detox.
I didn't eat food for a couple days. Because I thought that I would have to throw up.
All I ate was a very small amount of simple foods and lots and lots of water.
My body was super hot. I couldn't sleep. I ended up sleepwalking and blending my dreams and reality, quite literally.

Be careful, but right now, I don't want to go back to sleep.

It's the strangest thing. GAF keeps logging me out throughout the day when closing my browser. I have it selected to save my login stuff. It normally would keep my logged in throughout the end of time. Anyone else have this issue as of late?

Fry

I was subconsciously super scared about jumping out of a plane this week.
So I subconsciously decided to do a full body detox.
I didn't eat food for a couple days. Because I thought that I would have to throw up.
All I ate was a very small amount of simple foods and lots and lots of water.
My body was super hot. I couldn't sleep. I ended up sleepwalking and blending my dreams and reality, quite literally.

Be careful, but right now, I don't want to go back to sleep.

igh48fLLpKmIh.png

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Jennifer Lawrence is so cute with her archery. Unfortunately, I'd be shooting something else if she was in the same room as me.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
HAHAHHAHAHAHA EGGMAN WHAT A TOOL, TAG FISHING AND WHAT NOT.

It's the strangest thing. GAF keeps logging me out throughout the day when closing my browser. I have it selected to save my login stuff. It normally would keep my logged in throughout the end of time. Anyone else have this issue as of late?

Your cookies must be being deleted every time you close the browser. Check your browser settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom