• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twix Cheesecakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Mix twix bars, oreo crumbs, and cheesecake, and voila:

V8pwk.jpg

rjbBo.jpg

The recipe can be found here. The recipe will make you 12 of those badboys. Amazingly, eating them won't kill you!

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
whoa. i better stay away from this thread. I'm trying to lose weight and looking at that pic will make me gain 10 pounds.

mr stroke

OP has to weigh 400lbs between this and the Slutty Brownies

and those look fantastic, need to try them out next desert go around

JaggedSac

Just about every thread I have read today has that damn stupid gif in it. Damn thing needs to be bannable by now.

Shit in the OP looks delicious.

Omikaru

Mix twix bars, oreo crumbs, and cheesecake, and voila:

V8pwk.jpg

rjbBo.jpg

The recipe can be found here. The recipe will make you 12 of those badboys. Amazingly, eating them won't kill you!

That is actually sex in delicious cake form. All my friends from back in university are coming to visit in a couple of weeks and now we're making these.

Trakdown

Awesome! Gonna give these a shot sometime in the future, might try using PB Cups instead of Twix and seeing how well it comes out too.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
http://i.minus.com/ibkjrFpr1p29oN.gif[/ IMG][/QUOTE]

Will use this GIF for future treat threads.

[quote="mr stroke, post: 37937562"]OP has to weigh 400lbs between this and the Slutty Brownies

and those look fantastic, need to try them out next desert go around[/QUOTE]

I'm actually skinny. :p.

[quote="5amshift, post: 37939358"]I hated cheesecake before when I tried it a few years ago, but this actually looks amazing. I'd try it for sure.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of cheesecakes, but the pictures look orgasmic. I will see if I can make these by next week.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
http://i.minus.com/ibkjrFpr1p29oN.gif

:lol What the fuck?

This sounded good until you put the Oreos in. I have nothing against Oreos but I'd rather have Twix and Cheesecake over Oreos, Twix, and Cheesecake. :/

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
:lol What the fuck?

This sounded good until you put the Oreos in. I have nothing against Oreos but I'd rather have Twix and Cheesecake over Oreos, Twix, and Cheesecake. :/

Try making it without the oreos? Or switch it out like someone above is planning on doing.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
So what artists do you enjoy looking at?

Admittedly, I have only gotten into it recently. Although, I have heard of the topic before through the show 'top chef'. Im probably a fan of Grant Achatz. I wished I was into this stuff last year, since I went to Chicago last year, and I would've loved to dine at his restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom