• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Raidou Kuzunoha added to Soul Hackers [3DS]

cj_iwakura

New news, new thread, damn hot news.

LCuqH.jpg

Both 'proper' Raidou and 'alternate' Raidou.

NTkpL.jpg

Tying it ALL together!

For someone who is looking to pick Soul Hackers up for the first time, I don't know what this means. Can someone fill me in?

randomkid

Dammit, I'm on blackout, didn't want this info in a thread title!

(sounds really awesome though, can't wait can't wait)

Come on Atlus, P4A is out, get a move on with the Eternal Punishment, Soul Hackers, SMT4 announcement blitz!

cj_iwakura

For someone who is looking to pick Soul Hackers up for the first time, I don't know what this means. Can someone fill me in?

Raidou Kuzunoha's the ancestor of Kyouji Kuzunoha from the first Devil Summoner(Sat/PS1), and
he also appears in Soul Hackers.

His games are Devil Summoner 3 and 4, SH is 2.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I've only played P3/P4 and a little bit of Nocturne, but I've always thought he was the coolest looking character in the series. Classy badass.

cj_iwakura

Voice acting samples for the quartet are up on the official website (New Elements -> The bottom right item on the left menu -> Click a character). I'm somewhat disappointed that they toned down the cheesy booming effect for Goto/u's voice though, but it's still ridiculously funny.

Both Raido/us have voiced dialogue/monologues, too, which is more than we can say for CERTAIN OTHER RETURNING MAIN CHARACTERS.

You mean Kyouji? Or Bandyaid? Cause who cares about him?

And yeah, Battle-Raidou- is one of Meguro's best.

Wow, they added Carol J and minor bosses too.

Top Bottom