• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puck You, I'm Doing Me: An EASHL Saga: From Foes to Bros

This is the official thread for Team Puck You, I'm Doing Me. This club is for the NHL 13 EA Sports Hockey League, for the Xbox 360.

Welcome to all who may wander in here! I am ph33nix, one of your assistant captains of the club.

mjgif252.gif

Allow me to introduce the team captains:

Captain : CB3, "The Motherfucking Captain"

hbknwo_display_image.jpg

Assistant Captain #1 : ph33nix

nwoSting.jpg

Assistant Captain #2: LukeSmith

hulk-hogan-0151.jpg

The three of us are pleased to have you here! Not that I'm sure what the fuck a captain really does, but it gave me an excuse to post Michael Jackson gifs. We are all in this together.

mj31.gif

As time goes on, I will add more needed information/stats and revise the OP. For now we will need just basic information from those who are interested.

Provide us with this information in this format:

GAF Handle | Xbox Live GT | Player Name | Jersey# | Preferred Positions

When you provide your player name, make sure you censor it...or EA will censor it for you! I'm pretty sure you don't want your name to be some random Indian or Asian sounding dude!

As far as rules go...here is one very basic one:

sean-payton-do-your-job.jpg

Other than that I don't think I need to spell it out for us bros. I doubt we will have problems. Come early, stay late, and have a good time. Try your best to win and be a team player. There will be some nights where things will be shitty and we will get our assholes torn open...but as long as we stay the course together, stick together, and learn to get better together, it will be just fine.

If you have a microphone that would be great, if you don't, try to stay near a computer so that you can post/read posts if someone wants to talk strategy.

With that being said, here is the roster so far!

ph33nix| pheeniks | Strong Tree | #33 | TBA
CB3 | Coldblooded33 | TBA | #33 | TBA
LukeSmith | Bang Shed | TBA | TBA
eznark | thekranz | Guy LaEznark | #11 | no goalie
McNei1y | McNei1y | Defense Woman | #44 | Left Defense
Nightz | N1ghtz | TBA | #9 | RW/LW/D
Smokey | dboydagr8 | TBA | Whatever this motherfucking team needs
DenogginizerOS | Denogginizer OS | Brian Denogg | #51 | LD/RD or LW
TheCrow | KamikazePIPBoy | TBA | #23 | TBA
Lonestar | Lonestar 1979 | TBA | #00 | TBA
LiveWire | DJ Demon J | Vladislav Smirnov | #26 | Utility Man
Sanjuro Tsubaki | Sanjuro Tsubaki | Barak O' Pheenix | #8 | Defenseman
BigAT | BigAT4 | TBA | #4 | Center
FrenchMovieTheme | FrenchMovieTheme | TBA | TBA | TBA
Leonlai86 | Leonlai86 | TBA | TBA | Forward
peterb0y | TBA | TBA | TBA | TBA

Cheers to a promising upcoming '13 season! I am looking forward to this strange change of being comrades with you all (On Madden off nights)

mj9.gif

CLUB WEBSITE:

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/clubs/402A0001/1641/overview

McNei1y

Bash brother here and ready to jam to Ain't Seen Nothing Yet past curfew.

McNei1y...defensewoman... not sure of a name yet. Could be fulton reed or something random.

McNei1y | McNei1y | above | Defensemen or w.e

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don't come in and poach our guys

istockphoto_5162452-weary-old-cowboy-with-shotgun-on-weathered-porch.jpg

You are welcome to this club anytime though!

all in peace ;) Gotta get some friendly rivalry going, not? The more purpose both clubs have, the longer the motivation will last. Not that I'm doubting your guys' commitment... right... ;)

all in peace ;) Gotta get some friendly rivalry going, not? The more purpose both clubs have, the longer the motivation will last. Not that I'm doubting your guys' commitment... right... ;)

Friendly rivalry it will definitely be

and we will see about commitment! These guys got me to buy Burnout Paradise and then they never played again!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bullshit. I watched. Zeke was setting the tone. They don't win without him. On offense wade was gonna flop himself to calls regardless

Smokey

Are we saying Gasol is on the same level as Shaq?

Smokey, refresh my memory, when did you when a chip!?

Madden 10

For the record all I did was make a small comment and then Ram came at me like this! And the club hasn't even launched yet!

By the way I am pretty sure I will need a choice of a combo of three letters and numbers cause that is what will appear in the scorebox. For instance I think Marvie's club uses GAF

You guys got any vote? NWO?

Are we saying Gasol is on the same level as Shaq?

what i am saying is that nobody wins alone

way to interpret things to the way you want to see it!

OH yeah one thing I forgot. Jersey #s. Not that it's relevant but it will definitely be difficult if two people have the same jersey # regardless of position

When in the game they usually assign a small colored arrow over one's respective position

With that being said #33 is mine!

Top Bottom