• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horrific Second Life Virtual Birth

Status
Not open for further replies.

prwxv3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7QRodSEvYo

add.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Who wants to be born into a world with a single digit framerate?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The funny part is that you can see the little "baby" polygons clip underneath the woman, so I assume its some kind of movable item being slid underneath the character.

Amagon

I don't know if I should feel sorry for the game developers that were told to make this horseshit happen. I don't know if I should feel sorry for the players in Second Life or I should feel sorry that I have watch this video thus, ending my career as a gamer.

iammeiam

The most surprising thing about that video is that everyone involved was human and not so much as a rabbit tail in the group. That's not the 2nd Life of Internet legend.

It's also sort of hilarious to realize somebody out there probably got paid to create water-breaking and birthing animations to fill Second Life market demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom