• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni delayed by a week in Europe

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Only in Europe.

Namco Bandai said:
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch will be available at retailers and through the PlayStation Store on the 1st of February 2013.

The European release date has been postponed for a week due to a shipping delay between Namco Bandai’s U.S. and European distribution networks. The game will still be in stores and available for download on January 22nd in North America.

We know how much you are looking forward to this title and we want to give you a present to make up for the extra week of patience. So we asked the wizards at LEVEL-5 to dig into their creature cage and they pulled out an adorable Draggle familiar: this lovely pet will be free to download throughout Europe on the day of launch.

https://www.facebook.com/ninokunigame/posts/536785389674664

Durante

"... due to a shipping delay between Namco Bandai’s U.S. and European distribution networks."
I always hate it when a digital release is delayed because of stuff like this.

However, in this case I'll just download the US version on the 22nd. For cheaper.

Tizoc

No biggy for me, more time to finish off some stuff in my backlog along with playing Anarchy Reigns.

Not a big deal. I have plenty of other games to play and I'll probably have to wait another wait for it to arrive from the UK.

No problem at all.
No money, and I've found my DS cart I had forgotten about so I'm back playing it there.
I'll put the PS3 version on my to-buy-backlog list, like a ton of other games =(

Elios83

It's just a week, it's much more important that the game actually delivers, I'm looking forward to reviews.

Phew, I'm safe in Canadia. I'm really looking forward to this game, hopefully it had the same magic as Stuidio Ghibli movies.

reminder

Fuck that, this was my birthday game, now it's just a simple february game. Preorder cancelled!

j/k. little bummer, though :(

Top Bottom