• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boyz in the Hood: KKK and Crips team up to stop KKK rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a true story.

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2013/03/01/kkk-crips-gang-members-team-up-to-stop-memphis-kkk-rally/

HOUSTON (CBS Houston) said:
If you are looking for a story that travels to the realms of disbelief, then this is the story that does so. It appears that a group of Memphis, Tennessee Ku Klux Klan members and the Grape Street Crips are teaming up to stop an upcoming KKK rally.

Dajuan Horton, a Crip Gang member who lives in Memphis apparently heard of the rally happening. Being totally and unequivocally against it, he decided to work on a rally to combat the coming KKK rally. He told a local news station that instead of meeting the opposing rally members with violence, he is offering a non-violent stand against them: “The first thing I was thinking was the largest rally you’ve even seen and you’re telling us about it,” he said. “You’re sending the first blow, we’re not throwing blows we’re going to dodge that one and hug you.”

Horton also made a video and posted it on YouTube; about his opposition of the rally. That video caught the attention of Bradley Jenkins, the Imperial Wizard for the United Klan of America. Jenkins watched Horton’s video and offered to stand with Horton as he works to repel the impending rally: “We will stand resolute with the citizens of Memphis and this young man and anyone in town, no matter what color they be, because hate and racism has no place,” Jenkins said. According to Jenkins, the KKK members who are proposing a rally at the end of March, are not true members of The Ku Klux Klan.

More at link.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
GgqUGOP.jpg

akira28

Grape Street Crips? Grove Street fam is not gonna be pleased to hear this...

And they're teaming up with the KKK.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Meanwhile, in Bizarro World…

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
why does the KKK have wizards? just because it sounds cool or do they have some sort of magic rituals? Also grand dragons.

Seep

Wouldn't the police just arrest every KKK member at the rally anyway? Or if the crips had any sense let them have the rally and then take all the motherfuckers out, easy peasy.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That video caught the attention of Bradley Jenkins, the Imperial Wizard for the United Klan of America. Jenkins watched Horton’s video and offered to stand with Horton as he works to repel the impending rally: “We will stand resolute with the citizens of Memphis and this young man and anyone in town, no matter what color they be, because hate and racism has no place,” Jenkins said
Wtf how is this guy part of the "real" KKK and the others are "fake"?

The short of it that we have three parks here in Memphis named, Nathan Bedford Forrest, Confederate, and Jefferson Davis, which the city council has decided to rename. Klan decides to hold a rally protesting the name change.

There's a order of the KKK that says it's original purpose was not racist but more of anti-Union defense force to stop them from interfering in the South, so they say. It's almost like how the skinheads weren't racist but got co-opted by a radical faction.

Jay Sosa

That video caught the attention of Bradley Jenkins, the Imperial Wizard for the United Klan of America

I know they're assholes but I'll be damned if that isn't the most awesome title ever.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Wtf how is this guy part of the "real" KKK and the others are "fake"?

There was a time when some people joined the KKK for social factors and so their families would be taken care of if they died. That's not to excuse their stance on race etc. but maybe this KKK is a splinter group that doesn't go for racism etc and just wants puppies and kittens and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom