• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza) to join Hot Shots Golf 6 (Vita/PS3) as DLC in Japan

Isn't this the first time that they've included a third party character in the series? I know the series has character like Kat, Kratos and Toro, but I can't think of any third party characters that have made an appearance. If he is then he's a very solid choice for the first third party character. He's from a series that's only appeared on Sony platforms.

Takao

Banned
They need to localize this game stateside. Love me some HSG.

It was a Vita launch game. The PS3 version is MIA.

Isn't this the first time that they've included a third party character in the series? I know the series has character like Kat, Kratos and Toro, but I can't think of any third party characters that have made an appearance. If he is then he's a very solid choice for the first third party character. He's from a series that's only appeared on Sony platforms.

Yeah, I believe he's the first third party character in the series.

web01

Its suffering being a fan of these games in the west, EU only just got the first lot of DLC.

But what really pisses me off is their Clap Hanz segmenting the servers by region for absolutely no valid reason. Could play World Wide real time online multiplayer in the PSP version ffs. This version was completely asynchronous online until just recently also.
The EU version servers are dead for real time play.

Probably them feeling a need to "protect" the Japanese players from us evil English speakers now that this version has lobbies like the pervious PS3 game that was also region locked.

Takao

Banned
c20130417_mingoru6_01_cs1w1_x720.jpg

c20130417_mingoru6_03_cs1w1_720x.jpg

c20130417_mingoru6_02_cs1w1_720x.jpg

c20130417_mingoru6_04_cs1w1_720x.jpg

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/627/627074/

Apparently it's out tonight in Japan.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
OH MY GOD THEY GAVE HIM A LOBBY CHARACTER. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

But I wonder how long it'll take them to bring it to America if ever. It took them what? Two years to bring Kat and the other two over these past few weeks from release?

Plus I'm really wanting them to port the HSG5 Toro, Sackboy, Kratos characters. It's nice they're doing new ones but it'd be nice if they did a quick port job over as well.

Top Bottom