• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy 3DS Sale: Fire Emblem/Mario Kart 7/Mario 3D Land/OOT $30 each + more

gogojira

Is Mario Tennis worth it if I just want to play a fun tennis game similar to the N64 one? I know it didn't feature the RPG mode or whatevs but that doesn't bother me much.

Is Mario Tennis worth it if I just want to play a fun tennis game similar to the N64 one? I know it didn't feature the RPG mode or whatevs but that doesn't bother me much.

I love Mario sports games, but the 3DS Mario Tennis just isn't good. Barely any features, a color-coded brain dead gameplay system...ugh.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.

I enjoyed it a lot. Has some entertaining mini games and I thought the gameplay was solid, much better than the Gamecube release that preceded it.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time has been bought. Wish Star Fox was on sale too. Oh well, already creating a backlog and I only bought the 3DS XL a month ago.

Is Style Saavy really that great of a game? I'm a 31 year old male...

In for Zelda and MK7 (hope this is good after loving Sonic all star racing transformed on Vita). Already nave FE and 3D land.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Why does Myst 3DS keep going on sale if it's been sold out for months? Did they get one copy and sell it a year ago?

I feel for the poor sole playing that travesty right now.

Phenomic

Lol @ them still selling OoT for $30

This so much this.

I want an excuse to replay this game, but I cannot at all what so ever justify me buying a game that I own 3+ copies of for more than like 15 bucks or lower.

I would like to see all the redone art assets though for sure.

Top Bottom