• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaron Greenberg 'Thanks for feedback' & 'we are definitely listening'

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Well, at least MS don't seem to be oblivious to the feedback thus far... now let's see if they act on it.

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/339539357193101312

j8zsaRA.png

StuBurns

Banned
Such bullshit. As if MS could have ever believed people wouldn't have had endless waves of negative feedback from this reveal.

Morthas

Neo Member
We won't hear anything informative until E3. And then, when the conference starts, they'll do as if nothing's happened and all was well... :S (even if they change some things behind the scenes).

Kyon

Banned
MS already has a partnership with EA, too much evidence points to the used games DRM/Always Online stuff. I dont believe them for a minute.

iBuzz7S

Banned
I won't hold my breath, not just yet. E3 is supposed to be about games, so unless they spare a moment to discuss all the backlash the console has received and they decide to can the pre-owned fee or do something drastic, less people will show interest in the Xbox One.

Wouldn't surprise me if Xbox 360 sales are boosted after the launch of Xbox One.

Top Bottom