• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale teasing TWD season 2?

Yesssssss. So it begins.

I hope they can work out the bugs in their engine for this one, TWD was so good but I feel the juttery nature of its animation did it a disservice at times.

I really need to finish season 1. I've only made it through the first three episodes, but I feel like I have to play them in one sitting and finding the time has been a struggle. Either way, this is that incentive to get back into it.

Absolutely looks like TWD to me. The shelter note points to some sort of disaster, most likely the walker outbreak. Also a small thing, the girls shirt says TTG. Most likely stands for Telltale Games (see logo). And yes I know Telltale were the ones who uploaded it, just pointing it out.
gqkMe5E.png

I wonder if telltale will create a new engine when we finally use a new engine when they inevitably start development on the ps4 and Xbox One. The walking Dead left a huge mark on me and I had no issue with the art direction, but some of the graphical hiccups really broke the immersion.

spekkeh

Banned
Looks like some kind of quest to find missing people. Even though TWD was my GOTY, would love there to be a bit more intrigue in this one.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
In case you doubted this is The Walking Dead, Gary Whitta RT'd it.

Remember this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515862

"I can tell you what you already know, which is season two is coming. There’s not much to say because it really is very early…it’s a way off," said (Gary) Whitta. "But, knowing that it’s a way off, and knowing that people are hungry for more walking Dead…there may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before season two. We may have a little something extra for you between season one and two.” Whitta continued to tease that something is in the works right now “that will make the wait for season two slightly less agonizing.”

megalowho

Would love a one-off episode that ties up loose ends and sets up the next full season, if that's what's in the works. Excited that the teasing has begun for whatever it is, at least.

Top Bottom