• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Kazify/Xboxify/Reggiefy my avatar request thread

Xpliskin

I'm hesitant as to where this belongs, off-topic or gaming discussion.
Lock/move if duplicate/irrelevant/inappropriate.

E3 is right around the corner, and we can all agree it's going to be an E3 to remember.

A "solar eclipse " E3, once per console generation.

I thought I'd be neat to have a central thread where people could request to have their avatar modified to represent their favorite console maker or combinations thereof.

I know there are kind artists on GAF, the wait is unbearable and this would be just another means to get people busy.

For the less art-tool savvy people among us, like me, this would allow them to kindly put their request out there.

Let me start, I for one would like my avatar to be kazified.

Thanks

Sethos

Banned
is my avatar kazi-ifyi-able?

Depends on how artistic you want it

1p6auz.png

2nzz7d.png

StuBurns

Banned
I've considered Cernyifing my avatar, but I don't think I can do a Simpsons' Cerny justice, hence the little black bar.

If anyone wants a black bar, I can add it.

red731

I would love if someone could swap out arnies face with cernys and put the shades back on him to.

Would like if someone could Kazify my avatar, if its possible haha

Working on you two now.

Ray, I made a mistake and instead of Cerny, I Kaz'd you. Here it is and will Cernyfy you in a second.

Kev, you will be next and Kazified.

1l3f02R.jpg

edit:

Cernyfied Ray
0rtn2IL.jpg

ed2: Kev's Kazification
7ktR6TR.jpg

Tell me if you like them or want to make some slight adjustments.

Red-Shift

Neo Member
I think Gabe Newell deserves a spot on that list as well. I'm sure there are a ton of GAFs, who don't want to support the next console generation should Sony follow Microsoft's lead, even if Steam is just the lesser of two evils.

Xpliskin

yeah unconsciously, I don't feel like don is a popular meme, he's the victim in all gifs I guess.

OP actually wants his avatar to be kazified .

Go_Ly_Dow

Could one of you lovelies Kaziffy and Cerny up Noctis and Shotgun guy from Versus. (not sure who as who)

Also possibly re-size and edit them so they qualify as avatars? I lack the skills myself.

YIvkH7p.png

Much appreciated.

red731

mine's prolly too busy already, but if anyone's down i'd go for the #PS4noDRM banner!

who could

Here is your avater with the banner. I could just put some eyes on the ninja, but that space there is so small :D
EhnjvPG.png

many thanks red.
haha that is awesome, better than expected too, thanks

No probs guys! Glad you like them.

Could one of you lovelies Kaziffy and Cerny up Noctis and Shotgun guy from Versus.
Ill crop the image and see what I could do.

jts

...hate me...
If some can Iwatify, Kazify or Reggiefy (order of preference) mine, I'll be grateful.

sublimit

Banned
Could someone please put kaz's face on the Boletarian archstone's face in my avatar?I want this pic please:
kaz_hirai_headshot.jpg

Thanks!

Top Bottom