• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

True Blood Season 6 |OT| No One Lives Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

3N16MA

Banned
2dYc4Ip.png

w0MTq4X.png

u2W2DUF.png

pfwnuBU.png

Season 6 Tease
Trailer
Clip Trailer
Bottle Preview
#ShowYourFangs

iAg0sTa.png

"Eric" Waiting Sucks
"Alcide" Waiting Sucks
"Jason" Waiting Sucks

AvPyyAF.png

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5

9fdqnUD.png

HBO
True-Blood.net
True Blood News
TV.com
YouTube
Twitter
Facebook
True Blood Wiki
IMDb

Jw2H6m3.png

6/16: Episode 1 (Who Are You, Really?)
Bill's messy reincarnation is cause for Sookie, Eric, Jason, Jessica, Tara, Pam and Nora to flee the Authority compound. Sookie and Eric aren't sure who or what he is and don't want to get close enough to find out. All the while, Sam, Luna and Emma dodge the many guards. Alcide finds out what's required of a packmaster and learns of the ups and downs that come with the job. In Bon Temps, Andy gets used to being a new father to four newborn human-faerie hybrids. The Louisiana governor declares war on vampires. A creepy stranger gives Jason a lift. Jessica returns to Compton Place.

6/23: Episode 2 (The Sun)
A long-lost relative meets up with Sookie and Jason. Tara becomes the victim of a new government weapon forcing Eric to come up with a plan to deal with Governor Burrell's anti-vampire initiatives. Sookie finds herself attracted to a stranger who shares her faerie powers. A supernatural rights fanatic frightens Sam while Alcide and Martha confront him about Emma's future. Bill scrutinizes the scope of his new finely tuned powers.

6/30: Episode 3 (You're No good)
Eric decides to do something about Burrell's blatant aggression towards vampires. Bill tests the limit of his powers and decides to get a TruBlood innovator to synthesize a new type of blood. Sookie starts to see the reason why Warlow is after her. Sam gets some unexpected help from Nicole. Steve Newlin grapples with his past.

7/7: Episode 4 (At Last)

7/14: Episode 5 (Fuck The Pain Away)

7/21: Episode 6: (Don't You Feel Me?)

7/28: Episode 7 (The Funeral)

8/4: Episode 8 (A Change Is Gonna Come)

8/11: Episode 9 (Life Matters)

8/18: Episode 10 (We Will All Go Together When We Go)

* This season will have an abbreviated run of ten episodes, as opposed to the usual twelve, partially to accommodate the pregnancy of lead actress Anna Paquin as well as due to economic factors.

jyYgvrA.png

Many viewers of the True Blood television series have not read any of the books. Please use spoiler tags when discussing any plot points from the books that have yet to be revealed on the show. Also use spoiler tags when posting upcoming episode descriptions and articles that contain plot points.

Be advised that some of the sites linked in this OT may contain spoilers. If you want to make sure you are 100% spoiler free it is best to avoid clicking any of those links.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just marathoned all 5 series in just over a week
I am now ready

Forgot that Russel died and Bill became some god
Next series will be interesting, it starts the week after game of thrones finishes right?

Also I read on the true blood wiki that Warlow is supposed to be older than Russel was, any truth to that?

Quoting what I just posted in the Season 5 OT

I am too excited for this now, not liking some of those episode names though
As long as Lafayette and Arlene live I'm pretty much good

Divius

How was the last season? I think I started it but never finished.

edit: nvm I never even finished season 4 apparently :p

BadAss2961

How was the last season? I think I started it but never finished.

edit: nvm I never even finished season 4 apparently :p
Season 5 was alright. Probably the worst season overall for me though.

The show seems to get worse as they go further and further off the deep end from season to season.

Natiko

Banned
I really hope it isn't the final season.

Losing too many shows this year as it is.

I can agree with this. This show might not always seem to know where it wants to go or do a good job of getting there, but I'll still take it over losing yet another show. I'm going to be spending later this year catching up on shows I missed way back when at this rate, I highly doubt there will be enough new shows that are good to fill all the gaps.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I wish bill wasn't being made so comically villainous. One of the few good parts of anne Rice novels was morally ambiguous but overpowered god vampires

netguy503

Damnit! Too much awesome this week. E3, Superman IMAX 3D, and new True Blood. Week why do you have to be so awesome!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I highly doubt there will be enough new shows that are good to fill all the gaps.

Especially on HBO. Their development slate looks pretty slim, especially on the drama side, and I'm almost certain that none of their dramas would be ready to fill True Blood's slot by this time next year.

3N16MA

Banned
True Blood is still a heavy weight for HBO. Really up to the actors if they want to continue in the future.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I thought Hoyt had left for good.

“Hoyt is not dead, he may return, he may need to return for some reason or other. That remains to be seen,” Alan Ball told fans after last year's finale. “But he's clearly still alive. And on our show, characters who remain alive and disappear do tend to come back at some point. Even the dead ones, for that matter.”

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Hoyt needs to stay gone
The glamour scene was a touching goodbye
The only reason for him to come back is if something happens to his mum (maybe thats the funeral episode!)

I want Jesus to be back. And come with nudity.

This x100000

I'm happy to hear about it being only 10 episodes. Pretty interested about some things considering what I've read about stuff to do with Bill and that new bad guy.

TheDanger

Banned
Great OT, just marathoned through this a couple of months ago, far from my top 5 shows, but it's very entertaining and I am a sucker for vampires.

I hope they don't keep up this Jason hating vaps shit, been there done that. Lala needs more screen time this season!Can't wait to see Andy deal with being a dad lol

This week is gonna be awesome E3, WWDC, Tru Blood, saw Furious 6 earlier.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Season 4 was really bad and Season 5 was bad too so if I do watch this, maybe I won't care about the terrible quality with my completely lowered expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom