• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break - E3 2013 Trailer

Pandemic

Meet Jack Joyce, our desperate hero, a survivor of a failed science experiment that killed his brother and broke down time. This manifests as time anomalies where time stutters and freezes. Now Jack struggles to master his newfound powers to save the day before time literally runs out.

Quantum Break is a revolutionary entertainment experience exclusive on Xbox One that blurs the line between games and television. Quantum Break is developed by Remedy Entertainment, the makers of Max Payne and Alan Wake.

Trailer

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Great looking video with no gameplay. But it's Remedy, I have to have faith on them.

Remedy has learned facial animation.

Exactly my first thought. Those faces were pretty impressive, I'm glad they've finally using tech with such expressive faces. Not sure about the whole live action tv show bit. The Alan Wake live action shorts were actually amazing so it just might turn out into a good thing.

I'm not a big fan of this trend of linking tv shows with games, it's really connected to exclusivity and timing during the airing of the show.

Those facial animations were honestly incredible. Probably the best I've seen in any game to date.

This game definitely has me interested. Can't wait to hear more over the next year (assuming this isn't out until 2014).

Those facial animations were honestly incredible. Probably the best I've seen in any game to date.

This game definitely has me interested. Can't wait to hear more over the next year (assuming this isn't out until 2014).
Looks pretty good, but I have seen better.

Guiberu

3I9thlz.jpg

Game Logic: "Let's not move out of the way until this shit is about to crush us!"

Not a fan of linking it to a live action thing.

JaggedSac

I find it funny that they said that next gen was going to be a "quantum leap" over this gen many months ago. Good stuff.

DaBuddaDa

Sam Lake is on Gametrailers stream right now. He says it's a third person shooter and ships with a full live action TV show that changes depending on what you do in the game.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
is there supposed to be gameplay shown for this? one of my most anticipated titles, the cut scene shown at the conference was gorgeous but i need to see the game proper

Top Bottom