• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hilarious South Park The Stick of Truth Trailer (E3 2013)

AHA-Lambda

Funny trailer but if this is all I see of this game from E3 I'm going to be pissed.

It's been silent for so long, they bring it back out and still no firm release date or gameplay. The PR for this game has been diabolical.

Rich!

I'm still concerned that we haven't yet seen even the slightest shred of actual gameplay.

I mean, I'm hyped and all but...hm.

Hex

Banned
Where was the hilarious, was it a different trailer than at the UBI presentation?
Edit: Nope. 404 Hilarity not found.

Lingitiz

Is there any gameplay for this somewhere? Everything I've heard and read sounds really positive, but there's no footage.

BigMack

I got an email from Amazon today saying that my South Park: Stick of Truth pre-order changed from a generic release date of Dec 31 to Nov 19th.

Was going to make a new thread about it but wasn't sure how trustworthy Amazon would be as a source.

Scirrocco

I got an email from Amazon today saying that my South Park: Stick of Truth pre-order changed from a generic release date of Dec 31 to Nov 19th.

Was going to make a new thread about it but wasn't sure how trustworthy Amazon would be as a source.

Why such a long delay? It seemed like it was all set for release before THQ died.

Bombadil

Banned
I really want this game, but I'm suspicious that there is virtually no gameplay shown and Obsidian is making this game so I'm not even sure if they've started yet. They might just wait until the final week and then request an extension on the deadline.

aceldama

Banned
Great stuff. And didn't expect that to be the result of the Nagasaki. I was expecting a fart strong enough to destroy everyone around you. But, this joke probably paid off better. Glad they aren't sugarcoating the game. Makes it worthwhile.

Rubius

Not sure if the Nagasaki joke crosses the line between funny and just tasteless, but I'm interested.

The first episode of South park have a Satellite coming out of Cartman butt, they even killed a character because he left because of the scientology religion episode, and used copy and paste of his voice acting for a last episode. Chef was a cool guy.
Welcome to the jungle. I suggest you to go watch the 16 first seasons, they are the best ones.

Top Bottom