• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BROFORCE is the best dudebro game since Dudebro I

Until Dudebro II arrives that is.

BROFORCELOGO.png

Play It Now!

You can play the Brototype on either your browser or by downloading it for Windows. It's an alpha version btw.

I've never seen this game mentioned on Gaf, but I think it's amazing. Just played some multiplayer with my brother and had tons of fun. The game is about rescuing bros in cages and clearing areas of enemies using famous action movie heroes like Rambo, B.A. Baracus, Blade, Terminator, John McClane, etc. It's basically The Expendables in videogame form, but better. Personally, besides the music, I liked it more than Hotline Miami.

I'm stuck on the first boss fight though.

Alpha_eX

Love everything about it but the level design, half the time I shot too much of the wall/floor away and couldn't brogress.

Are the levels randomly generated?

The engine is really nice though, gameplay is SWEET. Can't wait to try this with 4 bros, will wait for the final release.

When's it due?

Love everything about it but the level design, half the time I shot too much of the wall/floor away and couldn't brogress.

Are the levels randomly generated?

The engine is really nice though, gameplay is SWEET. Can't wait to try this with 4 bros, will wait for the final release.

When's it due?

I don't think the levels are randomly generated, but I agree they should make it so that there are always platforms that can't be destroyed and allow you to advance. The full game seems to have an expected launch of "End 2013".

This is SO fun. Got used to the controls after a few minutes. I love all the unlocks, the destruction that's similar to Worms, dem gibs, great little game. I'd pay $5-10 for this.

methane47

Thanks alot gaf, i been playing this game for like 2 hours sighh
now i have beat the game,,, what do I do now :S

Bro-cop is the best

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Oh man this game is pretty hardcore. The whole random character thing too keeps it interesting instead of just picking the most OP one and blasting everyone to bits.

Found this game today, played ten minutes, pre-ordered. It's that good

Posted my preview/impressions here.

If anyone's keeping up with the game and their forum, they're planning on adding Conan (the Barbarian, Indiana Jones, and possibly Hellboy, a level editor, a fort creator mode, a sci fi space environment, and more

Mind if I make like a more official looking thread for this game? No offense to the OP, but people might not be interested in the game if it's described as a "dudebro"

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Is this my fault? I feel like this is my fault.

This makes me despair.

admartian

Sounds great.

I'll definitely give this a bro.

Mind if I make like a more official looking thread for this game? No offense to the OP, but people might not be interested in the game if it's described as a "dudebro"

That's the reason why I clicked on the thread.

Top Bottom