• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus USA "very cool [upcoming] announcent" SMTIV-related

GeekyDad

Did a search and didn't see a mention of this yet, but Atlus USA tweeted the other day regarding some SMTIV-related announcement:

"9 days until Shin Megami Tensei IV launches. We’re going to be celebrating with a very cool announcement related to SMTIV in a few days."

Then, someone elsewhere pointed out this post on their forums regarding the Nintendo Club code included with the game:

"We're not allowed to say yet. But seriously, register it when you get it. It's not just for our benefit."

KarmaCow

I hope the deal isn't limited to the first X people who register like the OoT3D thing because I ordered the game online.

Rhapsody

Banned
Whatever it is, I hope it's not something you have to redeem on day 1. Still out of town until a bit after release.

Whatever it is, I hope it's not something you have to redeem on day 1. Still out of town until a bit after release.

Day 1 makes no sense, it will be for a timeframe, or only for people with the preordered 50 smackers edition. Day 1 only would neglect/exclude anyone who makes preorders or purchases online, so if they want to alienate that crowd then yes.

Volcynika

Probably the artbook and strategy guide. They announced them earlier today for Japan

We already know about this, it's in their launch shipments.

I didn't notice the Club Nintendo mention at all in the unboxing email

You've seen the guide sample, but curious about what you'll find when your copy of SMTIV arrives on July 16? Check out the ATLUS unboxing video, and see PR Manager John Hardin carry on the ATLUS tradition of awesome unboxing videos. Also, find out if he, too, enjoys that new-game smell.

And we're not joking about registering the game with your Club Nintendo account. It's really important that you do so. Trust us.

Top Bottom