• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MaleGAF: If you bate too much in the shower, can you clog the piping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is inappropriate, I'm truly sorry. Google is sending me mixed signals.

I've heard that the shower is the best place to relieve oneself because the water cleanses your hands and penis almost immediately. Washing afterward is supposed to remove the particles that can stick and eventually smell. From personal experience, I believe this to be generally true.

Friends of mine also swear by the shower tug, but a pal who recently returned from college shared a story that puts everything I thought I knew to the test. Apparently, too many young men were bating in the dormitory showers. Eventually, the drain pipes clogged and a plumber had to come in and relieve the pressure.

Is this an isolated incident? I do not know for certain the frequency with which these college men would use the shower to pleasure themselves, so I am stuck in a loop of "Do I quit bating in the shower or not?"

Has anything like this happened to any of you? Have I simply been told an urban myth or a devious lie?

Omni

I don't even

tumblr_m727m8Ubb31roun4c.gif

The interior of pipes isn't smooth. There are little grooves and points and bumps and whatnot. Stuff gets stuck on these imperfections, stuff like hair. Nut is sticky and sticks especially well to hair. I'd imagine if enough dudes are rubbing one out frequently enough the pipes could get clogged as it builds up. It certainly makes sense, but I can't say how true it is. I think as one person, you're OK though.

yes, but if you stick your finger in the pee-hole you can clean it out.

edit:

oh, you were talking about real piping. thankfully, the same theory applies.

Batigol

Banned
I've shit in the shower. Multiple times. When you're finished you bend over and grab your balls and let the water clean you out.

No clogs yet.

You should be fine. You're just putting liquid down there

Mr.Pig

bate 2 |beɪt|
verb [ no obj. ] Falconry
(of a hawk) beat the wings in agitation and flutter off the perch.

Maybe the feathers get stuck in the piping. ;-)

Omni

Don't masturbate in the shower. That's what computer chairs are for.

oh god.

Over the holidays, I was helping my Grandfather paint inside a (random old guy's) house. As I was clearing the loungeroom, I noticed the computer chair. The chair itself was black, but it was covered in chunky stains... It looked rotten.

So vile. Couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I've heard that the shower is the best place to relieve oneself because the water cleanses your hands and penis almost immediately. Washing afterward is supposed to remove the particles that can stick and eventually smell. From personal experience, I believe this to be generally true.

Ya know, weird thread, whatever. But this

"I hear through the grapevine that water and soap, when applied to ones body, can cleanse it. Supposedly, if my sources are correct, the particles that are on the body are removed by this process. My personal application of this theory seems to confirm these rumors."

Are you new to cleaning your body, OP?

Mesoian

Okay good. I laughed, good ole belly laugh. Considering most of this day for me was depressing stuff, I needed that.

And no. No you can't clog the drain with too much sket.

Carl2282

I wonder how many plumbers would respond to that call "so I've been masturbating profusely and need you to help me clear my pipes!"

Ya know, weird thread, whatever. But this

"I hear through the grapevine that water and soap, when applied to ones body, can cleanse it. Supposedly, if my sources are correct, the particles that are on the body are removed by this process. My personal application of this theory seems to confirm these rumors."

Are you new to cleaning your body, OP?

No. Asking if soap and water clean your body and asking if semen can clog a pipe aren't really the same thing imo.

Batigol

Banned
lol I know I shouldn't, but for some reason, I actually believe you.

I won't take a sweaty shit when I've just had a clean shower. It's best to do it in it. What's the worst that can happen? No one can hear me dropping bombs

It's kinda relaxing in all honesty

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
No. Asking if soap and water clean your body and asking if semen can clog a pipe aren't really the same thing imo.

Your question about pipes does not nullify the "heard," "supposed to," and "believe" in your hilarious initial description of how cleaning works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom