• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Game Informer Screenshots [Up2: Player Race Example Models]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Update 2:

Examples of what the player can look like as various races.

Dwarf Male:

dwarfmz9puf.png

Dwarf Female:

dwarffq7omq.png

Elven Male:

elfmuaq2y.png

Elven Female:

elffstone.png

Human Male:

humanmwoqhy.png

Human Female: She's in the magazine, but not the video.

Source: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...eturn-of-races-in-dragon-age-inquisition.aspx

Update:

daionlinescreen_morriupyi0.jpg

Source: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...orrigan-past-and-present.aspx?PostPageIndex=1

---

There's more about the screens at the link, including the 1990's quality jpeg compression level.

daionlinescreen2_wdorkx.jpg

daionlinescreen1_w8mq8r.jpg

Source: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...exclusive-dragon-age-inquisition-screens.aspx

AlphaK

Everything about this game looks and sounds great. This is now my most anticipated (announced) next-gen WRPG.

Bioware better not let me down.

Hedge

What an interesting direction to go. Much darker than before, eh?

As long as I get bloodmages, Flemeth and Anders back I'll buy it. :p

Kinyou

Those Qunari look good. Remind me a bit of the Krogans in Mass Effect 1 who were always perfect to show off the graphics.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Never played any Dragon Age games(especially with all the "Shit Mountain" stories), but im tempted to try this one, as long as playing past games isnt required to understand the story.

Kydd BlaZe

Never played any of the previous Dragon Ages...but I'm definitely interested in this. Game looks great!

It'll be interesting to see how Dragon Age: Inquisition and The Witcher 3 compare to each other.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Never played any Dragon Age games(especially with all the "Shit Mountain" stories), but im tempted to try this one, as long as playing past games isnt required to understand the story.

You start with an entirely new character, so you should be fine.

Phil4000

I still think early The Witcher 3 bullshots look much better...
1179x-1

Their seems to be more intricate detail in the characters and the world.

I would definitely play at least the first one. DAO is a great game, and it's very likely past events will tie in.

Trigger

GamesCom is on the 20th, which they will almost assuredly show the game at.

Bless. I forgot about GamesCom for some reason.

For the sake of comparison, here is shit mountain first screenshots. I can't fathom how they thought that was a good idea. They are awful.

Well, the shot of Hawke isn't that bad. Outside of the hideous elf redesign, most of the characters looked and animated pretty decently.

jett

D-Member
From those two screens it seems to look better than The Witcher 3, but then again TW3 is an open world game.

Ridesh

Banned
IMO it looks better than The Witcher 3, Frostbite 3 is awesome. I'm more worried about the faces and animations.

Top Bottom