• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is set for release on 10th September!

The M.O.B

From The Chinese Room Twitter
The Chinese Room ‏@ChineseRoom 37m
So, the secret is out- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is set for release on 10th September! Can't wait for all you little piggies to play it.

Nqr0hNF.jpg

Goldmund

I'm going to buy it and never play it, or have someone else play it while I watch from a safe distance hugging a giant pillow.

Hanchuk

Neo Member
YES!!! GAF should play simultaneously, talking over mumble to ensure the absence of excrement in our collective pants.

Gameboy415

Oh man, I haven't heard anything about this game in ages and now I find out it's less than a month away!?!

I absolutely loved the original so I can't wait to check this one out! :D

NAPK1NS

Will pre-order on Steam when it comes up. Man, I'm so terrified to do this. I can't wait to see some of thechineeserooms's art mixed with Frictional's terror.

red731

Yeah, after screaming like a little child in the midnight playing Amnesia and that water part.....

I will watch someone playing it online and at least get amused.

Metal-Geo

Hopefully Amnesia: AMFP can maintain its scariness factor consistent throughout the game this time.

Amnesia: TDD was soooo goddamn scary that I had to play it in small bursts... Until I got halfway through and became very desensitized. Literally just bunny-hopping throughout the castle, strafing past the monster occasionally, which eventually just became more of a burden than a real threat.

Here's hoping The Chinese Room know what they're doing.

Omikaru

Ah, a new constipation aid.

Amnesia is so good, even though I'm a nervous wreck who can't finish it. Can't wait for this!

Protein

Banned
I beat Amnesia and YES it is as horrifying as you can imagine. I'm going to buy the shit out of this game. I hope it makes me shit my pants.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I'm really excited to see what else TheChineseRoom can do for horror. Their second Half Life 2 mod Korsakovia was deeply unsettling at parts, though the amateur source mod don't make it quite as obvious from the trailer.

Top Bottom