• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polygamia: 350 WiiUs sold in Poland since launch, equivalent to 3 days of 360 or PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this through the twitter of Adrian Chmielarz(People Can Fly)

Now the nine months since the launch of the Wii U bought in Poland about 350 people. Three hundred and fifty people. It GfK data, the only company providing sales analysis of games (and many other things), which collects data from 1,000 stores RTV / AGD, 500 computer stores and 20 shops. Polish distributors each year to pay for these particulars big money.

http://polygamia.pl/Polygamia/1,964...ecy__Dlaczego_Nintendo_nie_istnieje.html?bo=1

adrianchmielarztweety1kkx.png

https://twitter.com/adrianchm

Rashid

Banned
CDPR should definitely put Witcher 3 on Wii U right guys? Because it's such a good console.

But really this seems both sad and unlikely. Nintendo aren't doomed either. They could come third in the race and still do well for themselves.

Frodo

Without knowing the price and without knowing if Nintendo has official presence in the market (instead of depending on retailers or end-users importing it) makes it harder to analyse the full picture. But baffling numbers, nonetheless.

BY2K

Membero Americo
CDPR should definitely put Witcher 3 on Wii U right guys? Because it's such a good console.

But really this seems both sad and unlikely. Nintendo aren't doomed either. They could come third in the race and still do well for themselves.

Who said anything about Witcher 3 on Wii U? What? Who asked for this?

Zeroth

I wonder how many were returned after the customers found out it wasn't a Wii add-on.

I kid, I kid!

hwy_61

Banned
If I knew how to make GIFs, I would make one of the scene in willy wonka, where charlie is in math class.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So Wii U thread and somehow the Vita always gets a mention, shit has become super stale by now

It's like fucking clockwork

Dunlop

Sad,

But Nintendo should be doing what MS currently is at the moment * 100. They really do not seem to be taking the situation seriously

During my kid's hockey practice today I was talking to a parent and found out he owned a WiiU and we were both in shock because it is the first time either of us met someone who actually owned it

OP didn't say anything about being "doomed". It's funny, but I think doom naysayers bring the word up more often than trolls now lol.
3/10

Would not read again.
:p
Looks like the Wii U could use more Polish for the holiday.

Musiol

Without knowing the price and without knowing if Nintendo has official presence in the market (instead of depending on retailers or end-users importing it) makes it harder to analyse the full picture. But baffling numbers, nonetheless.

Price was normal, but of course ppl in Poland earn a lot less of money (minimum wage is around 320 euro). And Nintendo isn't officialy present in the market. It was Stadlbauer but now they're gone.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ehhh, they share something in common though.

Tis a Wii U thread, why on earth do you want to derail the topic at hand by bringing in the Vita, are Wii U owners that desperate, OMG our sales suck, but not much more than Sony's handheld, so HA take that!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Those are hilariously bad numbers. Well, probably not hilarious for Nintendo, but still.

Both have a screen coupled with their controls? I mean, people are at least buying the Vita!

I think you may want to recheck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom